Tony Williams - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
It will happen now that Pritchard is at full strength , I don't see why he keeps him in the starting side !!!
If des is a good coach and I doubt he isn't then things will change come the sharks game!!
Your Kidding Right, he is a good coach and always will. If the players aren't interested in playing what do you wnat him to do.

Maybe by now all Rumours are gone, now the Bulldogs can start winning games and making that top 8 that is their main goal at the moment.. Reaching that TOP 8

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im trying to be positive but i cant see any improvement any time soon.

He should of lifted in the city v country game. He got a surprise selection for rep footy and had a chance to prove the doubters wrong but he did nothing.

Looks like we have 2 expensive NSW cup players from manly now

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Kidding Right, he is a good coach and always will. If the players aren't interested in playing what do you wnat him to do.

Maybe by now all Rumours are gone, now the Bulldogs can start winning games and making that top 8 that is their main goal at the moment.. Reaching that TOP 8
Do u know how to read !!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
But who's fault is that. Not Tony Williams, it's Micheal ennis he never passes the ball deep to a player..

Wait. What?
You want Ennis passing the ball deep from dummy half?
Not flat to a big bloke on the boil?
Help me out here ...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait. What?
You want Ennis passing the ball deep from dummy half?
Not flat to a big bloke on the boil?
Help me out here ...
Ennis has a habit of passing even if the runner is in front of him, he needs to think for a second.
We need some well timed runs from the forwards, is someone organizing the team with plenty of communication?

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But Seriously he REALLY has to lift his game. The club did not pay close to $600,000 on a Foward who can't fucken do anything...
On the contrary.......that seems to be exactly what you've done.

How he's not totally embarrassed is beyond me.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes not firing up cause hes on $550k and des keeps picking him week after week ffs ,he needs a wake up call and you watch him find some hunger to perform all of a sudden ,if hes not on the bench with frank starting im gunna lose it

S

Sharpy

Hes not firing up cause hes on $550k and des keeps picking him week after week ffs ,he needs a wake up call and you watch him find some hunger to perform all of a sudden ,if hes not on the bench with frank starting im gunna lose it[/QiUOTE]

i agree his best spot is off the bench , Jackson can play 80 minutes

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many first grade games have you played nuffie
I don't have to play FG to recognise an under achiever you Neville.

Just like every other poster here who has been critical of his performances.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't have to play FG to recognise an under achiever you Neville.

Just like every other poster here who has been critical of his performances.
Don't mind him, he had suffered a lot of head knocks as he is a former first grader

H

hazem_elmasri

This guy should seriously just hit nsw cup up for a bit. Surely when ear chewer gets back...

Dean Pay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Parra have now officially been dragged into the ASADA shit due to their two manly recruits .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shit eh....

It's either the worlds largest furfie ... or there's going to be some huge scalps taken sooner or later.

You can't fan your own farts forever, expecting they'll stink.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This ASADA investigation is the greatest crock of shit I've ever heard.

If they actually had any evidence they would have named the offenders and punished them. Can you imagine if the police ran their investigations this way ? Releasing snippets about who the suspects were and cancelling interviews.

The NRL should stand up to these idiots and demand if they have proof they should lay it out or piss off and stop disrupting the season.

I can just see it now. It's become such a farce, they will need to ping someone so they don't look stupid. Guilt may just become a secondary consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.