Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Ha ha, I just finished watching the game in QLD and agree with everything written above.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes alot of players way off the pace even morris looking slow ,only reynolds ,jackson and klemmer and tapau any good

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This guy is a joke, get Hodkinson in now!!!!!!!

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you saw KK walking down the street, what would you say to him???

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Some great kicks in the second half. Improved on last weeks performance, but still a long way to go!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's be really honest. Keating needs to spend some time in the lower grades to get his basic technique right e.g. catching a ball, kicking with some height to clear opposition players, passing to your own team mate and not to the opposition player and not passing hospital passes to our forwards. I don't know any other halfbacks in 1st grade that comes close to his basic errors. He almost single handedly lost us that game.
Basic techniques? He'd have to be dropped to the under 5's to learn the basics. Why drop him to the reserve grade and ruin the games for those poor b*sterds.
Make him watch some under 5's training.. probably learn something.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give the guy a break ....as if he is not giving his 100%.

If he is making errors, dropping balls, kicking it in the lap of the opposition player then IT IS NOT HIS FAULT...IT IS THE COACH WHO SELECTS THE TEAM EVERY WEEK!

KK never was and never will be JT. He always has been an average player at best who always gives his 100% commitment. Being an average player his form has also gone down from last year (that makes it even worst), but why bag him when he is getting picked every week by the coach.

It looks to me he is way down in confidence specially with his kicking game as every second kick (if not all of them) either ends up straight into the hands of the opposition player or gets charged down. Obviously there is no one better than him in the playing squad in the eyes of the coach....so stop abusing one of your own player!!!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

If he is making errors, dropping balls, kicking it in the lap of the opposition player then IT IS NOT HIS FAULT...IT IS THE COACH WHO SELECTS THE TEAM EVERY WEEK!

KK never was and never will be JT. He always has been an average player at best who always gives his 100% commitment. Being an average player his form has also gone down from last year (that makes it even worst), but why bag him when he is getting picked every week by the coach.

It looks to me he is way down in confidence specially with his kicking game as every second kick (if not all of them) either ends up straight into the hands of the opposition player or gets charged down. Obviously there is no one better than him in the playing squad in the eyes of the coach....so stop abusing one of your own player!!!
So your happy with a guy who is ultimately going to lose us games or hold us back?

I don't even get wtf your on about, you start by defending him, and then go on to point out every flaw and every reason why he's not even close to a first grade player.

Hard to take your seriously when you back the sh*ttest player in the NRL and expect everyone else to sit back and accept it with you.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So your happy with a guy who is ultimately going to lose us games or hold us back?

I don't even get wtf your on about, you start by defending him, and then go on to point out every flaw and every reason why he's not even close to a first grade player.

Hard to take your seriously when you back the sh*ttest player in the NRL and expect everyone else to sit back and accept it with you.
I am calling spade a spade I am not blind, but I am not disrespecting the half back of our team in anyway shape or form as most of the people on this forum do. He still wears the bulldogs jersey and he has got my respect, unlike some of the so call bulldogs supporters who just luv to put sh'it on Dogs players as soon as we lose one or two games.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you saw KK walking down the street, what would you say to him???
On one hand, where do I start?

On the other hand, it's such an awkward situation, because the talking points that keep coming to mind are almost all really embarrassing...for him, so I feel compelled to just walk by and leave him with his reality :p

He is giving his all and that's all we can ask of any of our players, but we all know he is just warming the chair for Hodkinson at the moment. Not saying Hodkinson is our long term answer either. We'll see how he goes keeping injury free and see how he goes taking us into premiership material behind our great pack and with our capable backline, when they're all back from injury.

Thanks anyway KK, but happy trails after your contract is up

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mate I don't enjoy bagging any player in the blue n white but he just simply shouldn't be out there. Yes, it's Des who puts him there, which is his only fault since coming here. This doesn't make kk immune from getting called out for terrible plays

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sit him in a room and make him watch game day videos of the BEST half back in the world COOPER CRONK.In the last 4 games that Coops has played in he has been M.O.M.(Prelim.GF.WCC and 1st game of season.Not a bad effort.During the off season Coops went away with the Collingwood Footy club to do altitude training in his own time.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys just dont get it.

He doesn't have the talent of a Thurston or Cronk so stop expecting him to play like them. He is giving it his all, but when the stars are missing he is exposed for what he is - a good park footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.