Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any one know what the go is and what happened between barba and Josh Hannay ( former cowboys ) and tod brown??

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
**** i hope this is closer to the truth, rocked up to training pised. punched onw ith browne. stood down to get off the piss, sort his **** out with his misses and pull his head in.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Get your hand off it Rod. You bashed Barba to a bloody pulp <2012 then decided to hop on his c*ck last year. You have been waiting for this moment for a while now. This also applies to Greenberg.
these things are well documented, so whats your point?

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
tbh i gave the unofficial reasons and if greenberg was to confirm it that you needed to be of a certain playing ability to receive dispensation then you have a point, but until then we should assume that all bulldogs players are held to the same behaviour standards

whats worse is that this barba situation seems to be more than missing training, so its an even wider double standard
No-one has any idea what the COC is and to what extent it has been breached, in comparison to Reni. How one can possibly compare two differing sets of circumstances with a multitude of contrasting set of events/circumstances leading up to this event is beyond me. If said details are released and said double standards are proved to be true then please shoot me down.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We saw Brent Sherwin suffer a decline after his marriage broke up. If Barba is in a bad place in life then i'm glad the club is giving him the space to confront his issues. He is a valuable asset to the club and i would rather see him come back to us happy and healthy so he can give his all to football again. All the best to Barba and his family as they try to sort out whatever issues they have.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't he have a punch on with idris as well ?

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
according to 7 news he broke down during half time of the game on saturday

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big issue when a few kids are involved, if his ex does the bolt with the kids, he won't recover to quick
Poor bloke.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No-one has any idea what the COC is and to what extent it has been breached, in comparison to Reni. How one can possibly compare two differing sets of circumstances with a multitude of contrasting set of events/circumstances leading up to this even is beyond me. Once said details are released and said double standards are proved to be true then please shoot me down.
i strongly suspect the barba incident to be worse than maitua

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
danny dweed reported the 2 months, dont get your hopes up, think about who its coming from

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plus the 12 schooners and $1000 bucks through the pokies
But his intensions was the winnings to go to a third world country charity,
The 12 schooners well he thought it was O. J..

Status
Not open for further replies.