Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Removed the posts directed at bulldogs_fan.

If you all must know, he was given a final chance by moderators on the proviso that he refrain from posting any signing or rumoured signings without a creditable link.

So good job mate (bulldogs_fan), for posting a link to back up your comments. As he said, it wasn't claimed as breaking news.
I only said because I been smashed over the 1 November rule on the kennel witch I thought was right but isn't

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love Fafita at the dogs. He plays like t-rex should!
He would be great in our colours and I'd understand why he would want to leave the Sharks at the moment...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we are looking into a sharkies player who played in the wc for Australia.

It all depends on what his situation is with them first before we make a move.
Is there a legitimate source to this ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can't see us getting Fafita, unless Graham is going back to England.

I personally rate Fafita, though would be GUTTED to see Jammer go. It's about the only prop who would soften the blow.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fafita wouldn't have to play prop. I'd drop Jackson & slot him right in
I don't think we could afford him on the cap without losing someone. We might have a few hundred under the cap. He would be what 600-800k? I suppose you could put 100-200k through 3rd party.

I'd love to see us get him. Imagine the pack size. Kas, Fafita, Pritchard, T Rex, Klemmer, Eastwood. LOL.

I just don't want to see Graham go.

N

Natboy

Either do I but I guess we don't know either players intentions
If Fafita came on the market you would definitely move players to acquire him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
- No one's going through hell.
- and it's pretty sad that you can't help yourself to target a 15 year old's post and tear him to shreds with a reply. Really sad.
- As sad as someone who makes up the inside information, claims it as fact and ruins multiple forums banned numerous times on both and then decides to make crap up on facebook?

I'm happy to stop if

- The 15 year old stop's with the nonsense and non existent "inside source" and attempts to ruin multiple forums again!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay okay settle petals .... if this turns into a shitfight you already know what happens next...

D

DoggyStylz

So can we start a "fifita for fullback" thread already....... its long overdue

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I can't see us getting Fafita, unless Graham is going back to England.

I personally rate Fafita, though would be GUTTED to see Jammer go. It's about the only prop who would soften the blow.
fifita would well and truly soften the blow

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
- No one's going through hell.
- and it's pretty sad that you can't help yourself to target a 15 year old's post and tear him to shreds with a reply. Really sad.
That never would've happened if you didn't pretend to have inside information and act more important that what you really were. If you want people to treat you like an adult then act beyond your age and deal with it when people criticise and don't take it easy on you. Otherwise you're a 15 year old, and as a 15 year old you have a lot less privileges and responsibilities that adults have. Kindly stop expecting some form of respect, you haven't earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.