Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HajdukSplit

Has anyone heard the rumour that Joel Monaghan will be coming to Belmore, after his getaway stint in the UK?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that Barba is going to Brisbane. Don't ask me where i heard it from, but you heard it here first

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do these rumours getting back to me... Just heard today from a source in Belmore that barba wants out and so does Morris. I've heard lil whispers and read things on here but If this is true then for fuks sake get rid of them. No player is bigger then the club. Also Wana know facts. I'm just sick to death of hearing rumour after rumour... It's a funny world when we where going so well not one rumour went around. All of a sudden 1-6 and people want out?

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that Barba is going to Brisbane. Don't ask me where i heard it from, but you heard it here first
Your lucky not even grace period hasn't been set yet. :spin2: or we past the warning stage???LOL

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Why do these rumours getting back to me... Just heard today from a source in Belmore that barba wants out and so does Morris. I've heard lil whispers and read things on here but If this is true then for fuks sake get rid of them. No player is bigger then the club. Also Wana know facts. I'm just sick to death of hearing rumour after rumour... It's a funny world when we where going so well not one rumour went around. All of a sudden 1-6 and people want out?
I thinks it cause people just love to dump on the bulldogs , its been that way for as long as i can remember and will probably continue to be that way , must be a jealousy thing , treat rumours with a grain of salt untill anything is confirmed from the club.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS stop people from posting "i heard a rumour...." fuking sick to death with this sh1t!! Mods do something!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
There is a rumour Mr Invisible is about to contract Bulldogs09 to a full time mod job to keep this place safe from nuffies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Contract rumours are okay (zerotackle reports them from time to time). Personal/club ones are not.
fair enough.

If you hear someone at the Pub talking about a Dogs player/s personal life re a rumour (which affects the Club and it's performance potentially) and you want a sounding board from other supporters as to it's validity. Where do you go? twitter? FB? Stew in your own negative thoughts until you're rocking in a ball of stew?

Status
Not open for further replies.