Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this on the doggies 4 life facebook page...

Doggies family remember do NOT shoot the messenger BUT according to rumours the Castle of Belmore is CRUMBLING with talks of Barba wanting to tear up his contract & join the Broncos, possibly losing the likes of Tolman & Pritchard, Reynolds going to the Panthers BUT the latest coming through with REALLY loud whispers is Josh "J-Moz" Morris approached the Board asking for an immediate release to rejoin the DraGONES to play alongside his brother. As ALWAYS we are hopeful that these are TRULY nothing BUT rumours but it is our job to bring you EVERYTHING Bulldogs related & unfortunately that includes rumours!!!
❤ DOGGIES 4 LIFE ❤

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Doggies family remember do NOT shoot the messenger BUT according to rumours the Castle of Belmore is CRUMBLING with talks of Barba wanting to tear up his contract & join the Broncos, possibly losing the likes of Tolman & Pritchard, Reynolds going to the Panthers BUT the latest coming through with REALLY loud whispers is Josh "J-Moz" Morris approached the Board asking for an immediate release to rejoin the DraGONES to play alongside his brother. As ALWAYS we are hopeful that these are TRULY nothing BUT rumours but it is our job to bring you EVERYTHING Bulldogs related & unfortunately that includes rumours!!!
❤ DOGGIES 4 LIFE ❤
Loads of shit...
None of it is true... but it sounds like this guy though he will make up heaps of rumours in the hope that one will stick...

S

Submits

❤ DOGGIES 4 LIFE ❤
IDK, that page also said Hodko was going to get named on Tuesday, and he didn't. It's a good page though.

They have said this sorta stuff before, and been wrong but sometimes right.

I'm not trusting a word - it just does not sound right to me.

S

Sharpy

IDK, that page also said Hodko was going to get named on Tuesday, and he didn't. It's a good page though.

They have said this sorta stuff before, and been wrong but sometimes right.

I'm not trusting a word - it just does not sound right to me.

Olols sounds like billris

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I unliked that page because they are wrong about nearly everything they post I got up them numerous times , the idiot didn't even know that they name line ups on Tuesday , you can tell the admin is a young kid with poor English

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The delete button can be applied to so much in this thread.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It would be nice to know his source of info,website is hit and miss with its rumours and statements.J.moz does look unhappy atm,maybe some truth but hope not.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice to know his source of info,website is hit and miss with its rumours and statements.J.moz does look unhappy atm,maybe some truth but hope not.
There was an article or something that said mix brothers would link up one way or another

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is bullshit but this is fucking bullshit!

If we were 4-1, this shit wouldn't be going around

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ever thought he is unhappy because he doesn't receive good early ball like last year?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just the fact that rumour sounded so farked was enough to piss me off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me make things clear once and for all....

There is no disharmony in the team, we are simply low on troops and morale.... that's the whole story and these are the facts.

The boys get along well with each other, the only tiff happened before the season started between Barba and Browne (it was bigger than what what was reported BTW). But that's now water under the bridge.

There is no infighting in the club, there is no disharmony, there is no days of our life drama like weaving through.

I know this as a fact.

You all forgotten that last week we played against Manly with a NSW cup forward pack and were missing 4 internationals. We had a rookie centre on the field up against arguably the best 5/8 in the game and we were exposed.

We played the best 4 sides in the league in the last 5 rounds without our troops. Who did Manly play that worth mentioning??

Seriously people get a grip with all these bullshit rumours.
thanks for setting people straight bloke :grinning:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it the media eating up these rumours and just spitting them out via social networking to get fans hyped and shit? I don't get how there rumours are going around without any real backing and people still eat them up

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Raiders confirmed this morning via members email Jarrod Croker has re-signed until the end of 2015.

Looks like i'm happy about not seeing him in blue and white :D

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
lol after all that talk in which the rumour caused, this was his/her defense: Doggies 4 Life We are EXTREMELY happy to hear its not true BUT we never stated it was fact, did we not say it was "rumours" going around???

To be honest the owner of that page should be worried in my opinion, they were claiming things like disharmony/rift/players wanting to rip up contracts etc, and its done on a worldwide public page on facebook, which has over 3k bulldogs fans, and probably other league fans that read it. If I am in the Bulldogs committee and reading such defamatory comments, I would certainly act accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think there's a very fine line. People forget that most papers have lawyers handy who can ok a story or fine line being walked. With Facebook there is no way to know if you overstep the line (Twitter and forums too) until you get a tap on the shoulder and a "please explain" or "you are being sued" email/letter.

With the amount of crap that gets generated from people (across many sites), it's mind blowing that noones being taken for defamation (so far).

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think there's a very fine line. People forget that most papers have lawyers handy who can ok a story or fine line being walked. With Facebook there is no way to know if you overstep the line (Twitter and forums too) until you get a tap on the shoulder and a "please explain" or "you are being sued" email/letter.

With the amount of crap that gets generated from people (across many sites), it's mind blowing that noones being taken for defamation (so far).
Bigbird rumoured to be looking for a new forum:p Has he joined here?

Status
Not open for further replies.