Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Suggestions are Michael Dobson who has been carving up ESL may be looking for a return to the NRL. With Dobson lined up with Titans Management group as in the case of a majority of many bulldogs players including James Graham, it is seen as a possibility given Greenbergs relationship with the Titans. Dobson left the NRL mid 2008 from Canberra.

P

Promiscuous

Suggestions are Michael Dobson who has been carving up ESL may be looking for a return to the NRL. With Dobson lined up with Titans Management group as in the case of a majority of many bulldogs players including James Graham, it is seen as a possibility given Greenbergs relationship with the Titans. Dobson left the NRL mid 2008 from Canberra.
Um no thanks

Side note - one of the few things I still feel good about with sbw

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Shaun Johnson off contract this year or something?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Johnson and elliot cant agree on a name of a set play at the moment lol!

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacob miller has a very questionable off-field personality, I am very good mates with one of his best mates and trust me, he's not someone we want at the club.
What can that even mean? He doesn't like cute dogs?

Lenny

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think Danny Wicks..
That is a load of crap.

I have known Miller for a while and there is no way Id describe him as someone with "very questionable off-field personality"

What is the name of this best friend of his that is feeding you this info or at least his initials for any type of credibility because it just isnt true

P

Promiscuous

That is a load of crap.

I have known Miller for a while and there is no way Id describe him as someone with "very questionable off-field personality"

What is the name of this best friend of his that is feeding you this info or at least his initials for any type of credibility because it just isnt true
his initials are DW

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look champ I'm not 12 and I don't need internet forum celebrity, I'm obviously not going to tell you my mates name because I reckon there's a preeety good chance you'll tell Jacob so lets just pretend I never said anything :grinning:

If you're actually mates with the bloke tell him to pull his head in.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look champ I'm not 12 and I don't need internet forum celebrity, I'm obviously not going to tell you my mates name because I reckon there's a preeety good chance you'll tell Jacob so lets just pretend I never said anything :grinning:

If you're actually mates with the bloke tell him to pull his head in.
isn't that a bit crappy to be judging a bloke based one what one guy said over another? you don't even know jacob miller personally nor has there been any sort of public evidence of him being a bad guy so why should he have to pull his head in again?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Erin mollllllllllannnn says the dogs have made "feelers"" in relation to josh dugan. What does she mean by feelllers?

P

Promiscuous

Nothing.

Feelers mean nothing. Especially from a channel nine "reporter".

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Erin mollllllllllannnn says the dogs have made "feelers"" in relation to josh dugan. What does she mean by feelllers?
Just like Brisbane, he needs to fit into our culture. Feeler is we are interested and wanna have a chat with the player first.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think if Dugan can fix his attitude and physique to not get injured alot, he would make a good winger out with Morris on the left tbh. But the challenge is him changing and becoming really determined to want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.