Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You ever watched him play? He is quick, has a good running game and a great kicking game. Perfect fit for the Dogs. Hope tthe rumour is true. Dureau is quite a good player that needs a decent coach
Dureau fast? Hahhaha he would be the only half in the comp slower than our beloved Turtle. Ask Knights fans what they think of him.

No thank you.

Pita Godinet however could add something for us.

H

HajdukSplit

Broncos and the dogs are looking at doing a swap for Gillett-TRex

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another gem of the BDP:

Name: vegasbaby
Date: Sunday, 17th March 2013, 11:28:23 PM
Sam Kas
Can anyone here confirm a report that Sam Kasiano is at least 7 or 8 weeks away from returning? I heard that he did not follow the advice from club doctors regarding his leg injury and as a result has caused further damage by not following instructions.
I also heard he has put on a heap of weight while being injured and Des is not happy......this is a rumour of course, not sure if this is true.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos and the dogs are looking at doing a swap for Gillett-TRex
That's just as bad as you suggesting in yesterdays comment that the bulldogs were interested in Matt Utai and Jamie Soward. *Shakes head"

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
I did not realize the use of recreational drugs was so prevalent at The Kennel...

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Joe Williams is all but a done deal to return to bel more,just need to sort out housing and he will be training with us next week.
Think he is more interested in boxing these days rather than footy , has fight coming up next month

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Soward would be better then both keating and hodkinson , although not the best option out there, his kicking game is his strongest asset something we lack , he is one of the quickest blokes in the nrl over 40 m , as much as people do not like him as a person , my opinion is that he would do quite well behind our pack , he would be the organizer and leave the flamboyance to Reynolds , once again this is just my opinion

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soward would be better then both keating and hodkinson , although not the best option out there, his kicking game is his strongest asset something we lack , he is one of the quickest blokes in the nrl over 40 m , as much as people do not like him as a person , my opinion is that he would do quite well behind our pack , he would be the organizer and leave the flamboyance to Reynolds , once again this is just my opinion
If the dogs signed Coward, I believe we'd have a similar situation to that of Chelsea FC's in the premier league with Rafa... he'd never have a chance from the start. Imagine him @ the bulldogs store at Bankstown haha.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the dogs signed Coward, I believe we'd have a similar situation to that of Chelsea FC's in the premier league with Rafa... he'd never have a chance from the start. Imagine him @ the bulldogs store at Bankstown haha.
If it did happen I think people would warm to it to be honest , I mean it's not up to us fans who we sign so we just have to accept whatever decisions the club makes , but anyone that thinks he wouldn't be a better halfback option then keating or hodkinson knows nothing about the game , a lot of people hate sowards personality not the way he plays

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
jake6;2603741 [B said:
If it did happen I think people would warm to it to be honest , I mean it's not up to us fans who we sign so we just have to accept whatever decisions the club makes , but anyone that thinks he wouldn't be a better halfback option then keating or hodkinson knows nothing about the game , a lot of people hate sowards personality not the way he plays
**** no.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Bulldogs ever signed Jamie Soward I will chop my penis off.

You can all quote me on that too

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nobody wants soward
hes pi ssing off to french or jap rugby
he is the most hated tool in the nrl.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if it did happen i think people would warm to it to be honest , i mean it's not up to us fans who we sign so we just have to accept whatever decisions the club makes , but anyone that thinks he wouldn't be a better halfback option then keating or hodkinson knows nothing about the game , a lot of people hate sowards personality not the way he plays
omfg

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If the Bulldogs ever signed Jamie Soward I will chop my penis off.

You can all quote me on that too
Arent you sercumsized moe???
The chop has been done already....

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Another gem of the BDP:

Name: vegasbaby
Date: Sunday, 17th March 2013, 11:28:23 PM
Sam Kas
Can anyone here confirm a report that Sam Kasiano is at least 7 or 8 weeks away from returning? I heard that he did not follow the advice from club doctors regarding his leg injury and as a result has caused further damage by not following instructions.
I also heard he has put on a heap of weight while being injured and Des is not happy......this is a rumour of course, not sure if this is true.
Saw him at the Gosford match, looked leaner than he has ever been. He was also spotted jogging through the car park at P5 after the eels game which could indicate that he may be close to a return. In summary, this rumour sounds like a load of you know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.