Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he signed this season for 200k then it would be worth the gamble, but would he be willing to
(a) Switch to the wing
(b) Play for 200k
(c) Be committed

I personally doubt he's going to leave the Raiders and i'd probably expect him to somehow slot in at the roosters if he does get sacked.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
I think dougan can play alot of positions, he has speed and agility, reasonable passing game and a good jump. Any backline, half or even hooker position can be made from him..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would say no don't bother. But if they go ahead and ignore my wishes and sign him anyway then Fullback until Barba is back and then wing in place of Turner. I wonder what sort of centre he would make though, sort of like an Inglis (big, strong and fast) But that would mean Inu to wing and I don't think our players deserve that sort of treatment for a retard.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Roosters on a different thread. I'd be surprised if this isn't Todd Carney (version two point oh).

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We wouldnt get him for $200k parra will offer him $500k also he wont play wing if he came to us des would try mould him into a 5/8

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Although he can be devastating on his day....No thanks...not worth the drama

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1 we need a good halfback
2 no for his kind of money id much prefer folau
3 if he was to play 5/8 with reynolds at 7 and came cheap maybe though as others said dragons or eels will throw 500k+ so hell no

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look if thats the case. Whats the difference between Carney and Dugan in terms of their perception. No point with Dugan imo waste of cap money

Last edited by a moderator:

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read Dugan to hooker . is this real life?
Holy Lord, no.

The man has the lowest pain threshold in the comp. I can't recall seeing a Raiders game when he hasn't hobbled injured after some contact. Most good hookers look at around 30 tackles a game. I wouldn't trust Dugan to manage 3 tackles a game in that role before he went off hurt. He's a class act with the ball in hand, but he's never a hooker.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For this season only wed have to pay 200k as he is negotiating a payout from the raiders.
if he gets sacked by the raiders they will have to pay out a proportion of his contract for this year.
might go parra but they have hayne there so why bother so wing is his only option so why not come to the dogs.
allready stated in prior articles he regrets not accepting our offer last year and wants to work under a real coach!

H

HajdukSplit

Titans need a fullback, and for some reason the titans love picking up junk.

idris
myles
taylor

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Holy Lord, no.

The man has the lowest pain threshold in the comp. I can't recall seeing a Raiders game when he hasn't hobbled injured after some contact. Most good hookers look at around 30 tackles a game. I wouldn't trust Dugan to manage 3 tackles a game in that role before he went off hurt. He's a class act with the ball in hand, but he's never a hooker.
completely agree. He can be a quality runner of the footy but he's no hooker. Can you imagine it?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dugan should be banned from the NRL if he is sacked by Canberra. Why should he be rewarded for spitting all over the club?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks. Injury Prone cos he doesn't take training and recovery seriously. Prone to laziness and disinterest and to top it all off.. He is a ********.. Do we sign ********s? no.. no we dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.