Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can't believe all this stems from a comment repeated from a Youtube video, how offensive is it really. I wonder if the same uproar would have occurred had someone said "biiitches, show charlie murphy your tittays"

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was this the original title of the article?
Has DT changed it now?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would be a bitter old ***** too if I had a man head.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would be a bitter old ***** too if I had a man head.
She has gotten over the fact that she has a man head, its her 3 inch penis thats made her angry at the world

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if my comment will be published? Doubt it.

A bit rich to say nothing has changed when you have multiple serious driving offences against your name. Who are you to judge when the investigations are not yet complete?
Dare you to publish this but I'll understand you not wanting to be exposed as a hypocrite.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Leave her alone..i think she is a very good looking bloke.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does she still have a job?
She's always been against us & loves making a headline and big news story out of anything.
Does anything positive come out of her mouth?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Pot calling the Kettle black, hmmmmm. It's funny how she has labled us as Dirty dogs because that is exactly what I think of her, her employer and thier combined integrity.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its funny that a criminal is going on about drunken behaviour, at least the boys didn't drink and drive

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rebecca if you dont like the club, dont buy a membership. Thats about all i have to say in reply to that dribble.

Oldsage

Oldsage
Reaction score
I have had enough of the telecrap scribes telling me that the team i have supported for over 50 years are a heap of ****. I will no longer fork out my hard earned to buy such insulting dribble and i suggest all doggie supporters do the same. DON'T BUY THEIR PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You will get more info about the Mighty Dogs on the internet anyway, no wonder they have to give the telecrap away with a bacon and egg muffin, just to get their circulation figuires up.
If you are a Doggies member make sure you sign up again for next year and if you support the Bulldogs but you are not a member get on board now and help beat these naysayers.

Together forever not fine weather friends

L

loui323

This is so funny.. Rebecca Wilson.. The lady with her own skeletons in the closet.. Rubbish article from a rubbish person.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rebecca Wilson has gone from this:
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/re...to-the-benchmark/story-fndujljl-1226483756791

where she says "They are ornaments to their sport there are no superstars bigger than the team, no politics in the boardroom and very few fans who are anything less than impeccably behaved."

to http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...he-wrong-reasons/story-e6frfgh6-1226489464271

where she says "Guided by a coach who flouts the guidelines at every opportunity and a chief executive who really should know better, James Graham spent the week preparing a defence against the indefensible. "

The mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.