Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gibbo1977

All that Ch9 showed was:
"There's some ladies here to stick their heads in your pants"
"S**t me off you dumb dog"
"I wanna go and punch you in the face" *sung*

and shortly after the cameraman is asked to leave, and is clearly shooting over the fence (or through it) outside the ground.

So the question remains why Ch9 was not allowed on the grounds, and Ch7 clearly was.
so you approve of this then? it should never have happened, how stupid are you guys on here.
im sure most have been involved in mad mondays, it stays in doors, you dont do that when you know there is going to be a problem.
just plain dumb

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

A little something to post on Ch9's facebook wall :D

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BgBwwmdWtk

Well considering nobody is seen saying it, it could have been anyone.

Besides I still question why Ch9 were not invited inside like Ch7 was? Unless they got booted out before hand?

Edited because some people love to steal links on other websites.

Last edited by a moderator:

captain dropbut

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
y where there any cameras in mad monday that seems a dumb choice buy someone

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boys lock themselves in a frigging empty stadium to let their hair down, so not to step on anyone's toes, or accidentally upset members of the public, and chan 9 flies overhead in a chopper to report on bad behavior!

Chan 9 are a joke, and it's a god damn shame that the got the rights to our game. They are a disgrace.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
so you approve of this then? it should never have happened, how stupid are you guys on here.
im sure most have been involved in mad mondays, it stays in doors, you dont do that when you know there is going to be a problem.
just plain dumb
I know a number of players across various grades, and some of the Mad Monday stories I've heard make this seem VERY insignificant.

NEWSFLASH: People drink and say stupid things. Was it addressed at them? No proof at all. Were the players provoked? Again it only cuts to them for the comments.

I've heard FAR worse in the crowd at games.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
That fence needs to be fixed, media hang around it like feral cats at a bin

G

Gibbo1977

I know a number of players across various grades, and some of the Mad Monday stories I've heard make this seem VERY insignificant.

NEWSFLASH: People drink and say stupid things. Was it addressed at them? No proof at all. Were the players provoked? Again it only cuts to them for the comments.

I've heard FAR worse in the crowd at games.
that doesnt make it right, how stupid can they be with all the cameras around

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh the drama queens we have as fans. Please go support a team like say St Merge. Seriously harden the **** up.

They were behaving like paparazi so they deserve to be treated like paparazi.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe you ppl are blowing it off. One of them clearly says come suck me off you dumb dog. How can ppl condone that. Des and Todd would be furious over this. It's the kind of thing sponsors walk over.

H

HajdukSplit

It does not matter what Sporting Code it is, channel 9 has a reputation of destroying Sport, Supporters and Families.

go and do a report on the unsafe Sydney Roads which need major redevelopment, it might save a couple hundred of lives a year.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
they're footy players not politicians ****in leave them alone and that goes for ********s on here having a whinge.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe you ppl are blowing it off. One of them clearly says come suck me off you dumb dog. How can ppl condone that. Des and Todd would be furious over this. It's the kind of thing sponsors walk over.
I am truly not condoning this. But why is Ch9 prying? They only play the bulldog remarks, but what was said to provoke it.

Yes Hasler & Greenburg would and should be furious, but I'm not. Im a supporter so none of my business.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol greenberg taking the matter extremely seriously, i wonder what hasler thinks

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Reference to a YouTube video where an Aboriginal woman is telling off an Aussie bloke.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
huh? what has greenburg said?
he told the reporter he is taking the matter extremely seriously

as for hasler being upset about this, he was one of the leading defence attornies for brett stewart so there will probably be no problem here

Status
Not open for further replies.