Joel Romelo - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Minichello will be hoping Keating is fit in a few weeks so that it's not Round 2 :D .. I reckon he still has nightmares over that game!

I don't think I've seen anyone hit Fui Fui that decently before.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Minichello will be hoping Keating is fit in a few weeks so that it's not Round 2 :D .. I reckon he still has nightmares over that game!

He will be hoping that keating is not back due to his kicking game being so much better.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Hannant pounded Fui Fui in our Semi against them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Btw you would think the first one of his "hits" would be left out :p

Smacking Matai will be his greatest moment.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So keatings going to have a hard time getting his position back ay?? Lmaoooooooooooo

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So keatings going to have a hard time getting his position back ay?? Lmaoooooooooooo
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
laugh all you want but romelo is the 7 for life

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
7,6,9,14,17,whatever .... I'm happy when he gets a run at all. Don't care what the number on the jumper is. The result is always the same and some unsuspecting idjit gets smashed back to Mayberry !!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
7,6,9,14,17,whatever .... I'm happy when he gets a run at all. Don't care what the number on the jumper is. The result is always the same and some unsuspecting idjit gets smashed back to Mayberry !!!
yeah i dont care about the number on his jumper either the only thing i care about is that he plays halfback for 80 minutes

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Romleo jumped in the middle of our chant, which is perceived as leading it so he should be in the team.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
It said in RLW today that Romelo will be putting pen to paper on a new 2 year deal shortly

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure that he will ever be a regular half. He's got too much "impact player" style to him to have him on for the whole 80 IMO. Please, shoot me down for voicing it though.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure that he will ever be a regular half. He's got too much "impact player" style to him to have him on for the whole 80 IMO. Please, shoot me down for voicing it though.
You won't get shot down by anyone credible for saying this. It's true.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was absolutrly terrible against Canberra.

His service out of DH was so slow. Never took the markers on. Did not help us get on the front foot at all.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Was absolutrly terrible against Canberra.

His service out of DH was so slow. Never took the markers on. Did not help us get on the front foot at all.
Some perspective if I may ...

The 6-1 penalty count early on, the 40% possession in the first half, the 3 tries past Jono Wright, the 8/16 completion rate in the 2nd half, the dropped balls, the kick-that-failed-to-find-touch, the kick-that-went-out-on-the-full .... I could go on (missed tackles, offloads against, tackle busts against).

Joel can't fight a losing battle single handed, nor can he score tries in the opening 2mins every week.

They were all sh*t from the opening whistle. Canberra built momentum on the back of it and by the time 80mins had completed, the whole squad had their pants pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.