Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate for someone that is a bulldogs fan you sound like a bit of a C**k. You have nothing positive to say to anyone. If you dont agree with what someone has said there is no reason too bag them Fans stand by Fans
I asked what kind of a retard.. And you put your hand up. Well done.
Obviously you've never read a f*cking post anywhere on here before, because if you had, you would have realised every second post is full of criticism and/or abuse. So stfu and grow a pair princess.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im jealous of american sports tbh

for example if im a fan of the NHL San Jose Sharks i can take a look at this information quite easily http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=3

the nrl should declare each players salaries on a website for general consumption

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
im jealous of american sports tbh

for example if im a fan of the NHL San Jose Sharks i can take a look at this information quite easily http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=3

the nrl should declare each players salaries on a website for general consumption
I decided a LONG time ago to not compare NRL with American Sports .. sadly we are sooo far behind it's not funny !!!

and the sad thing is, we are soooo small but we generate good income, it would easier for us to run our game their way than it is for them but unfortunately the highlight of our game is Fatty Vautin cracks Fats, and hearing Brad Fitler every Sunday FFIIIIVVVEEEE THRRAAYY TEEN FIIIIVVVVE FIIIIVVVVEEE FIIIIVEEE THREEEE BOORAY TEN FIIIIIVVVVEEE

Embarassing

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
I decided a LONG time ago to not compare NRL with American Sports .. sadly we are sooo far behind it's not funny !!!

and the sad thing is, we are soooo small but we generate good income, it would easier for us to run our game their way than it is for them but unfortunately the highlight of our game is Fatty Vautin cracks Fats, and hearing Brad Fitler every Sunday FFIIIIVVVEEEE THRRAAYY TEEN FIIIIVVVVE FIIIIVVVVEEE FIIIIVEEE THREEEE BOORAY TEN FIIIIIVVVVEEE

Embarassing
It is quite cringe worthy isn't it . I think the format of the fox and one hd programs is quite good , well presented, informative and you don't have to listen to or look at that ginger merkin ...... i swear he is the real life Homer Simpson

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, for someone that is a Canterbury fan, you sound like a bit of a C**k. Fans DON'T stand by fans who stand by $BW. Unless, of course, that fan stands by another fan who stands by $BW as he draws his last breath after being hit by aforementioned bus.
smart arse the comment didn't even refer to you

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eastwood and the bulldogs will announce a release in the coming weeks that he won't be at the club next year.. I too have heard directly that Jennings has been offered two us but only so Gould can make a massive play for Josh renolyds who is off contract in2013. Pritchard also off contract and I think you may find him head to England or sign with another club thus the size of the Williams contract both in value and time but this is a 50/50 call. Very strong news that halatau and wright close to resigning on 2 year deals and stagg not far away either. Also hasler doesn't think too highly of tapau and he has some very good offers on the table won't be a bulldog next year St George, Newcastle, cronulla and parra have offered much more. Canberra have tabled a nice offer to Dale finucane double what he gets so about 140k and he is currently negotiating with the club. I don't know external signing news just the club news
That's ridiculous...

Why the f*ck would Hasler get rid of our best forwards as well as our most propesctrive juniors in Finucane and Taupau and keep aging ones in Halatau and Stagg, neither of which are even half as talented as Taupau/Finucane nor have half the impact that Eastwood/Pritchard does

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
It is quite cringe worthy isn't it . I think the format of the fox and one hd programs is quite good , well presented, informative and you don't have to listen to or look at that ginger merkin ...... i swear he is the real life Homer Simpson
It really is, I mean why does the game need to be a comedy routine ???

I agree completely ond hd and Fox are well presented, but the governing body (whatever the fark that means) needs to change.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Seriously y make a thread for this its called a rumour thread for a reason use it

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
erm? who are you? would you like a medal for your smart ass comment sir?
Umm who am I? I'm one of the guys who remembers what a ****ing low life SBW is and the rubbish he said afterwards. He is a germ and anyone who would take him back is a spineless ****wit.

Do you want a medal for anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.