Morris, Lett & Co Demolish NSW Cup On Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On Fox 4.30 today

Lett blitzes the opposition he simply does not belong in NSW cup along with Morris... Both had great games and had several friends

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I'll be watching this, would like to see the emotion Morris shows after scoring each of his 3 tries.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Lett does not belong in FG either

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are we the only team they ever show in these games? It seems like we're on every second week. Still, I suppose when you dominate this grade and have for three years it's justifiable.

We're the best at having mediocre players who aren't good enough for FG but tear up Reserves.

I still am adamant though that Lett is good enough for FG and at the very least if by far the next best option on the wing after Turner.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is very slow , we need more speed , the bulldogs must invest in more speed and taller players ,if ben barba stays fullback ..lett does not heve the speed?...to support ben when he makes a break , barba always looks for support but theres no one to be found,,even morris has lost his pace, one more thing ,how about daniel mortimer getting a go at 5/8 with the right go forward he would then beable to be a much more skill player ..than ,,parra had crap forwards we have a stronger pack now it be a shame to loose him to england superleague. he is way better than keating.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Watchn the game warburton is so sh!t even in nsw cup lol

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Cory payne is a animal hahaha thrown players around

P

Paint.

he is very slow , we need more speed , the bulldogs must invest in more speed and taller players ,if ben barba stays fullback ..lett does not heve the speed?...to support ben when he makes a break , barba always looks for support but theres no one to be found,,even morris has lost his pace, one more thing ,how about daniel mortimer getting a go at 5/8 with the right go forward he would then beable to be a much more skill player ..than ,,parra had crap forwards we have a stronger pack now it be a shame to loose him to england superleague. he is way better than keating.
lol, sorry, did you just call Lett slow?

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Lol Lett slow hahhahaha kidding urself

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just a question... are your eyes painted on?

Did you even watch the match (or any other NSW Cup matches??)..

1. Morris is quick in open space.
  2. Lett is an absolute flyer.
  3. Barba is slower than Lett, faster than Morris in quick sprints, but Morris would get him over 100m.
  4. Mortimer is god aweful.
  5. Keating is better than Mortimer
  6. A witches hat is better than Keating.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a headache after reading this

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Watchn the game warburton is so sh!t even in nsw cup lol
You watched what, the first 10 minutes? He had a fairly good game overall.

Some people just can't put their agendas aside...

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i bet u all hold hands and skip to the dill school , u all reckon keating is a better footy player than mortimer with your way of thinking we are in for another crap year next year: good luck .

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
You watched what, the first 10 minutes? He had a fairly good game overall.

Some people just can't put their agendas aside...
Yeh i got a big agenda hahahaha mate seriously spose hodgson had a good game to???

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
As was millington rauicava and tia kilifi all average so saying i have an agenda just because i mention one person thats not my go mate

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You claimed that someone was sh*t in NSW after like 12-15 gone in the game...Is that a logical view? 12-15mins only? I didn't see you mentioning anyone else's name, and Warbs was playing better than a few others on the team.

What does that suggest? It's the same old story in FG. People crapped on him left/right/centre when there were players playing much worse.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lett slow? Michael Lett backed up Ben Barba to score a ripper try against Brisbane. Also, LOL at even thinking about buying Mortimer

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
You claimed that someone was sh*t in NSW after like 12-15 gone in the game...Is that a logical view? 12-15mins only? I didn't see you mentioning anyone else's name, and Warbs was playing better than a few others on the team.

What does that suggest? It's the same old story in FG. People crapped on him left/right/centre when there were players playing much worse.
Fair call maybe i jumped the gun a little bit but i still stand by what i say i just dont think hes a good player and thats my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.