Butthurt Parra fans... wanna join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for some time, and every now and then I get a little bit of info given to me and I hear things elsewhere, and then I see straight out evidence of it.

I'm talking about the Bulldogs Cutlure or the myth of it anyway. Over the years we keep hearing bout the Bulldogs being a family club and how happy the players are. But I'm now of the opinion this just isnt the case. Here is my thoughts and before I get "how is this related to our beloved club", just read on and you will see.

Clues. First of all you barely hear a bad word about the joint. I put this down to Todd Greenburg being able to manipulate the media with a deft hand, not a bad thing and cudos to him, but NO club is that infallible. Next is the player turnover over the last few years. No player can be certain they won't be cut in favour of any big name player coming off contract.

Then there is the defection of Jamal. Despite what Dogs supporters will tell you, this has cut to the bone and they are hurting, but they will scream the house down if you mention his name now. Why did Jamal leave? The money? the lifestyle? a chance to have his own tv show perhaps? Doesn't matter what riches he will recieve, the question remains, why did he go? Jamal always stated like it was mantra, that he loves the Dogs and he will never leave. The Dogs kept sprouting how he was the next big superstar, but let him go so meekly. WHY?

Then I was very interested in reading (And here is the Parra connection) Marmin Barba's comments last week, about how he left the club because of the "Poor Culture" and how he didnt like the way he was treated there. also how he didnt like the management and staff. It was that bad that despite Marmin not wanting to leave his brother, and his strong desire to one day play NRL with him he chose to leave and come to us. Now I've met marmin and he is a very affable young man, and he told me the main reason he came to us was because of the comraderie of the team and the "CULTURE" of the Parramatta Eels Club.

Now to my last clue, unfortunately my step-bro is a massive dogs supporter and is pretty tight with both the players and management. He is always going on about how they are the family club, the culture being fantastic and thats why they manage to attract the big names. Now over Easter we had the chance to sit down and have a chat, and when I brought up the topic of club culture, i told him how i was hearing that things are not that rosey over in bulldog land, he suggested to me that we never hear players whinging bout the club, I informed him of Marmins comments , and he was quite shocked to hear them, not because of what he said but the fact is was made public.

I know it, sounds a bit thin, but trust me. Everything is not Kosher in bulldog land. And I'm glad to hear it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we have found Widdlers insdier

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
You'll never win... I admire your bravery but you can't make a gold statue out of ****.

These Parramatta fans would tell you that Jarrod Hayne has never done anything wrong and he didn't headbutt Slater or Payne.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The creator of that thread sounds like the Parra version of Mr Invivible lolz

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ask Kris Keating what he thinks of Parra.
Cause he has told a friend of mine (dogs supporter) he's never been happier and he should have left Parra years ago.
Players tell the fans what they want to hear.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Reasons Marmin Barba left:
1. We had a better five-eighth in Aiden Sezar in 20's
2. We had a better fullback in 20's called Nathan Massey

Family club hell yes, "jobs for the boys" hell no.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The creator of that thread sounds like the Parra version of Mr Invivible lolz
Wait what ???

No way ...

If you check out the blokes history he is he king of making bullsh1t rumor based blogs about players coming to them.

With previous hits such as:

That's right .. in a bag of ****s this guys the sack.. I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Re Marmin. The club stood by him and supported him during his bout of cancer. Paul Osborne would probably have just stolen **** from his hospital room if it wasn't glued down.

But I believe there was an attitude problem he had, which is why he moved on from the club.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
what an idiot. theres nothing credible about that tripe. id love to hear his step-brothers side of the story.

and why would you call your forum 1eyedeel? is it supposed to be a euphemism? maybe they love associating themselves with w@nkers?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fools cannot distinguish between NYC & NRL coaching & culture.

bigbulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
parra fans are the dumbest in the nrl. i have never met a smart eels fan

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL these parra fan/supporters make me laugh cause there so dumb and stupid

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eels land is a bed of roses.

Fark, a 3rd of the 1st grade team left last year.

Inu, Wright, Tahu, Mateo, Keating

in came Webb, Maitua, Chris Hicks, Paul Whatuira, Crhis Walker... and must have been an error Jordan Aitkens, as he is under 30. O lols how stupid are they.

You could produce a rep side of eels players who have gone on to be better elsewhere.

Must really hurt. What a great culture to have. Sack coaches on a regular basis. Star player Hayne bites girlfriend on face, haven't won a premiersip since 1986 ... 25 years. Starting to resemble st merge.

SBW left because of money. Mason rubbished the club then later apologised. Maitua wanted to come back. Idris.. well we didn't want to pay overs. Price was getting to the end of his career, as was O'Meley. Thurston was an error, a massive one in favour of Anasta, as was Asotasi.

The thing is, when we lost SBW we made $750k. Which CEO has ever been able to achieve this and still get the *** to agree not to play NRL until end of 2012 season? Hannant.. yes he left for money and we were able to pick up Tolman. But the release also stipulated favourable exposure to the Bulldogs at Suncorp.

The eels fans want to start comparing? Osborne would give both nuts to be like Tod.

They can keep Morts. They paid overs and chose him yet let go of Hodkinson. Very bright the eels.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lets not angry and cut over these sad selfish arrogant parramatta supporters

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait what ???

No way ...

If you check out the blokes history he is he king of making bullsh1t rumor based blogs about players coming to them.

With previous hits such as:

That's right .. in a bag of ****s this guys the sack.. I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Re Marmin. The club stood by him and supported him during his bout of cancer. Paul Osborne would probably have just stolen **** from his hospital room if it wasn't glued down.

But I believe there was an attitude problem he had, which is why he moved on from the club.
I meant moreso the conspiracy theory stuff. I could tell in that one post he was full of **** lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I meant moreso the conspiracy theory stuff. I could tell in that one post he was full of **** lol
Ahhh lol gotcha!

These Parra fans are far too easy to win battles over...

I have my "Paul Osborne stole my keyboard before I could finish the rest of this po ....." post ready to fire at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.