Morris nearing return for Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
INJURED Bulldogs centre Josh Morris is expected to return for his side next week for their Round 8 clash with South Sydney.

Morris tore the posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee after he fell awkwardly in the lead-up to Kris Keating’s second half try in their round one win over Wests Tigers.

In need of a win and unable to stake his claims for an Origin recall, Morris says he isn’t too far away.

“Probably two weeks away, Souths we play,” he said of his return.

“I started running last week and will do a few more runs this week and I’m just keen to get back out with the boys.

“Fingers crossed it goes well.”

Morris, who signed a new three year deal with the club at the start of this season said the rehabilitation process has been slow but positive having not been dealt with any setbacks.

I was in a brace for the first few weeks not allowed to straighten it,” said Morris.

“I got the brace off a week and a half ago and did my first run last Friday.

“It went well and my knee didn’t blow up so we’ll look to get a few more intense runs in during this week and hopefully get out with the boys on the field the week after.”

His replacement, Tim Lafai, has been making a home for himself on the left edge turning the heads of many of his team mates including Morris.

Morris said that it is comforting to know that are well equipped should injuries arise.

“Tim’s been doing a great job for us,” said Morris.

“He’s light on his feet and he’s a pretty solid defender so I’ve been happy with how he’s gone and it’s good to see how he’s gone and tested our depth at this stage.”

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2011/04/13/morris-nearing-return-for-bulldogs/

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Great news !!!

Please don't refer to Lafai as depth, he is proving to be a valuable FG asset and should be referred to as such IMO

3. Lafai
4. Morris
12/14: Idris

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
I would like to see Lafai stay in the side, I would drop Goodwin and have Lafi play Wing

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Great news !!!

Please don't refer to Lafai as depth, he is proving to be a valuable FG asset and should be referred to as such IMO

3. Lafai
4. Morris

IMO Idris is decent depth for our backs

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
IMO Idris is decent depth for our backs
hahaha touche' (I put the ' in because I said touche in a reply to a kennel girl once and she said to me, I sh!t you not "don't talk about my arse" lol)

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha touche' (I put the ' in because I said touche in a reply to a kennel girl once and she said to me, I sh!t you not "don't talk about my arse" lol)
I believe the kids these days spell it 'too-shay'

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
hahahaa bimbo

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Probably a leb girl with that cute leb bloke accent

"tsk don't talk about it uleh, I'd get the boys on you"

Okay sweet thing whatever you say :p

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Great news !!!

3. Lafai
4. Morris
Great news x 2
Dont take what Morris said about depth the wrong way.
Your right, he is proving, if not already proved he is a vaulable asset in FG.

If Morris was not injured Lafai would be still playing in Toyota Cup .He would not have gotten the valuable experience. Most of us would not have seen it as well. If Morris was not injured,and now Idris going to Titans we would have all said "Who is going to take Idris place?"
Well now we know.
Theres no way Lafai"s going back to Toyota Cup....he will be in the centres with Morris......Idris bench or forwards

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Probably a leb girl with that cute leb bloke accent

"tsk don't talk about it uleh, I'd get the boys on you"

Okay sweet thing whatever you say :p
My missus and I were having lunch in the city the other day. We were sitting next to an absolute bombshell. and then she answered her phone.

My missus turned and said "well that ruined that" lol

It's a shame she opened her mouth.

Great news x 2
Dont take what Morris said about depth the wrong way.
Your right, he is proving, if not already proved he is a vaulable asset in FG.

If Morris was not injured Lafai would be still playing in Toyota Cup .He would not have gotten the valuable experience. Most of us would not have seen it as well. If Morris was not injured,and now Idris going to Titans we would have all said "Who is going to take Idris place?"
Well now we know.
Theres no way Lafai"s going back to Toyota Cup....he will be in the centres with Morris......Idris bench or forwards
Agreed

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Morris
4. Lafai

Bench:
14 Halatau/Roberts
15 Corey Payne
16 Idris
17 Eastwood (when fit)/Pritchard

Thats is an awsome looking bench i think

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
3. Morris
4. Lafai

Bench:
14 Halatau/Roberts
15 Corey Payne
16 Idris
17 Eastwood (when fit)/Pritchard

Thats is an awsome looking bench i think
id love to see pritchard Idris eastwood payne all rotating 2nd row.......or payne front row whatever......and i think Roberts back on the bench.............Lafai and Morris should be starting centres

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why do some people want Lafai to play wing. He could be a horrible winger.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
My missus and I were having lunch in the city the other day. We were sitting next to an absolute bombshell. and then she answered her phone.

My missus turned and said "well that ruined that" lol

It's a shame she opened her mouth.
You see them all the time .. gorgeous looking girls .... and then it speaks

ofml :( garbage, absolute garbage

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Why do some people want Lafai to play wing. He could be a horrible winger.
his speed and step makes me think he would be great on the wing........but goodwin and turner arent going anywhere........his only chance is Idris playing 2nd row

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Sweet, the Beast is also due then

Status
Not open for further replies.