Round 1 Predictions: Dogs Vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, those lads debating in the link are wrong about Barba being yet to play at fullback in first grade. He played there in 2008 against the Cowboys and scored a great try in the second half.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After logging in, I had to double check if I was in the Kennel, or in the Tigers forum.
With so many here jizzing earlier and saying can't wait till the season starts, looking at the posts and scores, I think there are more tigers supporters here than there are Bulldogs.
Great supporters when you say Tigers by 20+!!
We beat them last year, and then lost to them as we had so many injuries, yet most believe we're going to get smashed tomorrow....FMD!!!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I love the fact that we play round 1 on a monday. Everyone on facebook is now going on about how the knights/dragons will be 2011 premiers lol.

For the first time in years we are underdogs.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Roberts showed in that little piece, what he can do =[. Go get em' Benny !

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
After logging in, I had to double check if I was in the Kennel, or in the Tigers forum.
With so many here jizzing earlier and saying can't wait till the season starts, looking at the posts and scores, I think there are more tigers supporters here than there are Bulldogs.
Great supporters when you say Tigers by 20+!!
We beat them last year, and then lost to them as we had so many injuries, yet most believe we're going to get smashed tomorrow....FMD!!!
There is a cut and dry difference between what you want to happen, and what you think realistically will happen, stating the obvious our halves will take time to gel, and this is were i think tomorrow's game will come down to (the halves). Having said that i hope my feeling is wrong, although no dogs fans on here came out and said "i hope we lose"

Maza

Reaction score
Haven't spoken to anyone who thinks we'll win, too hard to call first game for me.

P

Paint.

There is a cut and dry difference between what you want to happen, and what you think realistically will happen, stating the obvious our halves will take time to gel, and this is were i think tomorrow's game will come down to (the halves). Having said that i hope my feeling is wrong, although no dogs fans on here came out and said "i hope we lose"
They said our halves will take a while to gel in 09, and theyd never played a game together ;) According to 82435 news articles, our halves were junior halves partners

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, it has nothing to do with what I want to happen. In contrast to the Tigpies, the Dogs have never been a one man gang.
Tigpies rely on Benji firing, if he doesn't they're in for a whalloping!!
Last year, we had no forwards as Hannant was struggling with injuries, Hodgson....well, he's in Ressies this year as is Armit. Hickey gone permanently! Corey Payne only played the last game of the season against Manly. Paea is one that comes to mind out of the NEW forward pack we have.
Throw in the fact that Roberts was out and when Tandy (1x forward) came on board, we started to win some games!!

Watch the difference when our forwards start moving forward this year, the halves will have ample of time to strut their stuff....not like last year, after 5 tackles we made a 10mtr gain and Noddy throwing those flat hospital passes!!
In saying that, I didn't say that anyone came and said "i hope we lose"....but after reading post after post before the season started, it was "OMG, can't wait for the seaon to start!!"..."BU11DOGS"...2011, year of the dogs...etc, etc. Then comes the 1st game and all you read....Tigers by 20, Tigers by 10....

Anyway, good luck to the dogs...... DOGS by 14!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
OMG the day has come!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Score: tigers by plenty
First Scorer:benji or farah
Crowd: 14K
Man of the match: benji
Comments: we'll start off the year badly, but not as bad as the sharks or panthers

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cuz your suffering from 2010alitis go to the game tonight and watch the dogs run all over the tigers. Trial from has been nothing short of exciting in patches and our depth second to none. Take your 2011 pill tonight and strap yourself in, the dogs will be premiers in 2011 and will play a very exciting brand of football

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Goodwin is a cool guy and all but for old times sake I hope Utai fkn steamrolls him.
So you support an ex player over a current player?? Wow....

I like Utai, but he is a Tiger now, so I hope we fkn smash him.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So you support an ex player over a current player?? Wow....

I like Utai, but he is a Tiger now, so I hope we fkn smash him.
Please don't give Facebreaker any attention. He is delusional if he really thinks he supports the Dogs.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please don't give Facebreaker any attention. He is delusional if he really thinks he supports the Dogs.
When your right, your right..

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Not too confident about this game but happy to be proven wrong.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not too confident about this game but happy to be proven wrong.
Well they have all of last year to make for, it doesn't matter how much they try to only lose by 4 points.
The Bulldogs are too good to be losers and need to start the year with a win, they need to remain composed under pressure and not fall apart like the Panthers yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.