Status
Not open for further replies.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
BlackBerry® in reply to BULLD0GS
Jono Wright signed with the Bulldogs today - 2 year contract. Booo
Reply Retweet
@BULLD0GS ahh, friend of mine? Sorry dude no official source yet! But I had heard he was heading your way once Eric resigned with us

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Serious |:

Not really that interested in him if this is true

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I f*cking hate Twitter.. who is saying what??

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Ahhhhh someone from the the @blueandgoldarmy or something.
there is another bloke using 1eyedeel said he has signed with us as well. if you look on the 1eyedeel forum they are adamant he has signed with us.
with them having Burt,Gorthe and now Atkins it makes sense to be honest although i have heard Melbourne have offered him a contract as well. thats why i didnt name this thread " Jonathon Wright signs" lolllllll

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Handy player if true. Had a great game against the Titans in the finals last year.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhh someone from the the @blueandgoldarmy or something.
there is another bloke using 1eyedeel said he has signed with us as well. if you look on the 1eyedeel forum they are adamant he has signed with us.
with them having Burt,Gorthe and now Atkins it makes sense to be honest although i have heard Melbourne have offered him a contract as well. thats why i didnt name this thread " Jonathon Wright signs" lolllllll
Is that the same bloke who was saying Stagg has signed with them because they saw him at a servo in Parramatta?

B

bahadogg

yet another recruit this is getting ridiculous i can't belive the amount of recruits this club has and has had for the past 3 years most of them being duds

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I only pay attention to Todd_Greenberg & NRL_Bulldogs on Twitter as they are official.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
hes crap... there is a reason why hes playing park footy for wenty

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tell me if i am supposed to care if this guy has signed. I dont even know who he is.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I actually reckon he's a really solid player and even though I would rather we didn't sign 10 new players every offseason, he'd be quite cheap and I think he could prove to be a really astute buy if he got an extended run somehow.

I'd still prefer it if Idris stayed in the centres for a couple of more seasons until he matures. He just needs to work on his defensive reads.

daved

imrikjamesb*&ch
Reaction score
BlackBerry® in reply to BULLD0GS
Jono Wright signed with the Bulldogs today - 2 year contract. Booo
Reply Retweet
@BULLD0GS ahh, friend of mine? Sorry dude no official source yet! But I had heard he was heading your way once Eric resigned with us
After speaking to his old man over the weekend he confirmed that he'd already signed with us

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hes crap... there is a reason why hes playing park footy for wenty
Just like Bryson Goodwin played in the reggies at Sharks?

Im with Btrain, I rate this kid. He is solid, knows how to run through a gap and should be a very capable player in a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.