High Shot by Matai

Status
Not open for further replies.

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched Fittler and co on bigpond tv and Freddie was going off about it. The most blatant and disgusting thing he has seen in league in years. They replayed it over and over again. They think Harrigons excuse will be he thought Ennis was acting. Did he even watch his own replays to come up with the " don't know point of contact." And what about late and Ennis was prone and it was intentional?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matai is a dog. He has always been a dirty player and I hope he gets his ass handed to him again during this offseason by some pissed fobs after a big night on the cans. I can't describe how much I hate him. For such a hard hitting player he goes down like a ***** for some of the softest things. He is always down in back play clutching at something at some stage during each game. **** of a human.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately deserved a send off..

It doesn't matter how much any game hinged on that decision..

If that happened 6 weeks ago where there was really no direct conflict of teams making the 8 etc etc then it would have been a send off..

How can we all at home see it on replay and say "Wow, that's ugly">

Yet the video ref gets ample time to look at it and tips to the onfield refs "I can't make out the point of contact".

BULLSH!T once again..

What do these fucers take us for?

If that is not a clear send off then KE doesn't like his milfs!

P

Paint.

Definately deserved a send off..

It doesn't matter how much any game hinged on that decision..

If that happened 6 weeks ago where there was really no direct conflict of teams making the 8 etc etc then it would have been a send off..

How can we all at home see it on replay and say "Wow, that's ugly">

Yet the video ref gets ample time to look at it and tips to the onfield refs "I can't make out the point of contact".

BULLSH!T once again..

What do these fucers take us for?

If that is not a clear send off then KE doesn't like his milfs!
KE loves his MILFs

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
one of the most worthless eh.... odds on Dally M five eight of the year (possibly Dally M player of the year).... 2nd highest point scorer for 2010, could lead roosters to a grand final, probable Kangaroos player.... hmm yes worthless he is..

To be frank, if we had a player like that, I wouldn't care whose leg he wants to p!ss on - He could p!ss all over everyone for all I care!!!! I'd have him straight in the side... btw he's much more valuable than gallen, who gives away dumb penalties all the time!!!!

Shows the quality of person you are right there.

Btw Matai is absolute scum.. Manly have always been dirty

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
one of the most worthless eh.... odds on Dally M five eight of the year (possibly Dally M player of the year).... 2nd highest point scorer for 2010, could lead roosters to a grand final, probable Kangaroos player.... hmm yes worthless he is..

To be frank, if we had a player like that, I wouldn't care whose leg he wants to p!ss on - He could p!ss all over everyone for all I care!!!! I'd have him straight in the side... btw he's much more valuable than gallen, who gives away dumb penalties all the time!!!!
Don't really give a fucck about how good a player he is, my opinions of him as a person are based on his interactions with people I know.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows the quality of person you are right there.

Btw Matai is absolute scum.. Manly have always been dirty
shows the sort of person you are in not being able to give someone a second chance (or even third or fourth chances). Redemption is one of the great things in life. We all make mistakes (multiple mistakes. If you think you are any better than others, then you are kidding yourself). Not many can come back from adversity (self-induced or otherwise). Not many (obviously not you) get the satisfaction of believing in someone who is down, giving them the opportunity to succeed and seeing him/her overcome. Of course my statements above were an exaggeration. But the breathtakingly flippant way that you and others just write off people like Carney is testament to the quality of your own character. I hope for your sake that when you make a big mistake(s) in life (and you will), there will be someone much more compassionate than yourself to help you pick up the pieces.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
shows the sort of person you are in not being able to give someone a second chance (or even third or fourth chances). Redemption is one of the great things in life. We all make mistakes (multiple mistakes. If you think you are any better than others, then you are kidding yourself). Not many can come back from adversity (self-induced or otherwise). Not many (obviously not you) get the satisfaction of believing in someone who is down, giving them the opportunity to succeed and seeing him/her overcome. Of course my statements above were an exaggeration. But the breathtakingly flippant way that you and others just write off people like Carney is testament to the quality of your own character. I hope for your sake that when you make a big mistake(s) in life (and you will), there will be someone much more compassionate than yourself to help you pick up the pieces.
You have got to be the absolute biggest moron i have ever had the misfortune of conversing with. I am seriously not going to even debate how ridiculous your comment is lol

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have got to be the absolute biggest moron i have ever had the misfortune of conversing with. I am seriously not going to even debate how ridiculous your comment is lol
good i'll let you wallow in your ignorance....

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
good i'll let you wallow in your ignorance....
i dont think you could be any more stupid.

you are making comments on my personality based on nothing.

i made a comment on something you actually said.. and i quote...

"To be frank, if we had a player like that, I wouldn't care whose leg he wants to p!ss on - He could p!ss all over everyone for all I care"

that is not giving someone a 'chance' it is letting someone get away with abusing their privileged position and screwing over other people in the process.

I dont know why you continue to post on this forum when you continue to talk complete and utter rubbish

Mike B

Bargache +447
Reaction score
Matai is a piece of **** - he deserves at least a few weeks for that shot. Not only was it high and reckless it was late!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Problem is .. technically he can't get done for an Intentional/Reckless/Careless High Tackle, as it wasn't exactly a tackle.

Based on Glenn Stewarts strike from last week and it's grading I'd be suprised if Mattai doesn't cop a Grade 5 Striking charge.

If they do deem it an intentional high tackle, even a Grade 1 carries a 5 week suspension.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I watched Fittler and co on bigpond tv and Freddie was going off about it. The most blatant and disgusting thing he has seen in league in years. They replayed it over and over again. They think Harrigons excuse will be he thought Ennis was acting. Did he even watch his own replays to come up with the " don't know point of contact." And what about late and Ennis was prone and it was intentional?
Hahaha acting? He looked dead.

B

bahadogg

There's a difference between hard and dirty. Like Gallen is a hard cun.t and I'd love him in a dogs jersey. Matai is just dirty and is made of glass
the thing with matai is he gets injured 10 times a game but keeps playing i agree he is a dirty player but i have disagree with you about gallen he is dirty grub twists the balls of players puts he's fingers in the eyes and calls black players black ****s **** gallen

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I ****ing hate Matai so ****ing much. Dirty.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I make no comment about Matai as an individual, but that is one of the lowest acts I have seen in many years of following the game. This was not a tackle, but a king-hit on an unsuspecting player who was out of the contest. If Ennis had kicked the ball, instead of passing it, Matai would have been walked instantly. The judiciary will have to judge this one harshly. Not only was the contact deliberately high; it was so late that it could only have been intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.