Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

nah not for ps3, i wont buy steering wheels anymore, not untill they make a universal one. Ive got like 4 of them sitting here for different consoles just collecting dust.
i played prologue with the steering wheel ZOMFG i went and bought one straight away waiting for 5 to come out...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's an average game. I hated the first one because you had a time limit throughout the game and if you decided to do certain side quests, it could mean that you wouldnt be able to finish the game in time, the trouble with that is that you didnt find out till it was too late, meaning you needed to revert back to your last save. And to save the game, you have to find toilets, and they were too far apart and you didnt come accross them that often. Maybe you will like it, but i just hate games that have you racing against the clock all the time.
I hated the first one. I bought it and got rid of it within 4 days. The concept was good but execution was poor. Apparently they have fixed the save game issue.

I'm just desperate for a sandbox game. I got tired of Just Cause 2 and you can only replay Assassin's Creed II so many times.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
just wait for assassins creed brotherhood. Fallout vegas is also out soon if thats your thing. Mafia 2 was decent but very linear. With dead rising 2, from what i played from the prequel chapter thing on xbox 360, I was still being timed which turned me off getting the full game.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting Mafia II but I heard it's bland and NOTHING to do barring the missions. And your suppose to enjoy the cut scenes/story over actual gameplay.

I might pick it up when JB has it for about $50.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
its like watching a movie, there are no side quests and you literally go from mission to mission, but its fun. I rekon download the demo and try it before u buy.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything like Godfather II? GFII was an improvement on GFI but the graphics and mechanics were still crap.

PS: How much of a let down was Crackdown 2? FMD. I was pumped when it came out. Then I played it.....

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
mafia 2 ****s all over god father. Crackdown 2 sucked, it was a fkn downgrade, cars didnt morph with your character either, in the first one that was the best part, the transforming cars.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when the **** does the full car list come out, need to know if there will be VL's asap :(

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mafia 2 >>>gta and any other game in its genre.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought mafia 2 was ****, finished it then returned it with the receipt saying it wouldnt work and got my $ back

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when the **** does the full car list come out, need to know if there will be VL's asap :(
Don't think there will be an official list.

I can link you to a website that has all of the cars that have been confirmed via screenshots/trailers of you like?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
*bump*

the PS3 guy today at the motor show said the game has been delayed til christmas or hopefully be released before it

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a ****ing game loving it, using the g25 just perfection, got my a and b licenses going for my internationals before I start racing in career mode

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Got the G27 Steering pack NICE and the game hehehe for my birthday woohhooooo

Picking them up tomorrow !!!! C A N T F K N W A I T

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
g27 >>>> g25

got the racing cockpit too
Lol alot would argue there.. The g27 has 6 more buttons yet it dosent have sequential mode (which the g25 has) cant see much diff i sold my cockpit last year it was collecting dust so im just using my ps3 on my ips u2410 the it looks fkn insane ips screens ftw, this is my set up atm

Spewing that i have work tonight im hooked lol So when are we all having a race online.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Haven't played it much but I hAve got my b license and do have those 5 extra cars got with my collectors edition

And yeah when will we have an online race?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't played it much but I hAve got my b license and do have those 5 extra cars got with my collectors edition

And yeah when will we have an online race?
I need to buy a new router fmd, I have 6 filled slots on mine, 1 for the 360, 1 for my pc, And the rest for other pcs in the house going to have to run another cable through the roof fml cbf switching the pc one between both every farken time and i cant stand wireless its slow so might need afew days before i start racing online add me i think my psn is rexest have not used the ps3 since uncharted 2 was released lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.