Jarryd Hayne is Darren Lockyer, Benji Marshall and Greg Inglis in one

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
GORDEN Tallis has sent the Hayne plane into orbit, describing the Eels superstar as a combination of the game's greatest players rolled into one unstoppable force.

"He is a rare mix of pace and power that is comparable with anyone who has strapped on a boot in any era," Tallis declared yesterday. "He can kick the ball as long as Darren Lockyer, has the footwork of Benji Marshall and the physical presence of Greg Inglis."

Parramatta have won their past three matches and Tallis believes the dramatic turnaround in form is all because of Hayne.

"Hayne has been solely responsible, not just for Parramatta's revival this season and last, but also for the rebirth of the blue and gold army.

"Parramatta are cool again for the first time since Sterlo ran the show.

"Hayne is hot right now.

"He has been elevated from a train to a plane and I'm on board with ticket in hand."

Tallis concedes the Parramatta fullback still struggles with consistency and his attitude, which has become the only malfunction in the Hayne plane's flight plan.

"Sometimes he looks like he couldn't be bothered getting out of bed, let alone cutting through a lax defensive line," Tallis said.

"But the kid is 22. In many ways he is still learning the game."
_______

Suck it deeper, Tallis. Get it all the way down.

Why stop at Inglis, Lockyer and Marshall? He's Jamal Idris, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Brett Morris, Scott Prince, Preston Campbell, Shane Webcke, Steve Price, Glenn Lazarus, Ben Kennedy, Andrew Johns, Steve Mortimer, Clive Churchill, Jesus, Buddha, Vishnu and Zeus rolled into one.

"He has been elevated from a train to a plane and I'm on board with ticket in hand."

Gay cnt.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...except Hayne only plays 8 games a season.

He's done f*** all this year. All of a sudden two decent games *jizz* Hayne this, Hayne that

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a ****** lol

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Lockyer plays all year round, not the last 6 games of every season. What an insult.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Hayne was good for 8 weeks last year and 2 or 3 weeks this year. Outside of that he was average at best, even terrible this season.
Please Gordy, get off the crack.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OH HAYNE! FCK ME RIGHT THERE! OH! Fck me, daddy!

You play about 6 good games a year and you're a lazy cnt for the other 20 but I still want your testicles in my mouth! Yeah, right there, daddy!! HARDER!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
LOL.... Lockyer was 10x the player when he was Haynes age

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In the 100+ years of Rugby league there has never been a player so dominant and devastating when in form. He singlehandedly won the game vs the dogs in the first 10 minutes.

He can win a game all by himself (note - every single victory para has since Origin 2009 onwards has been thanks to Hayne) hence his automatic selection in any rep side. Your kidding if you think he wont get a wing spot on the Aus four nations. When they announce the extended squad he will be the first name picked.

This guy is the reason Para stadium will be a sellout this weekend, everyone wants to watch him play as when on form he is by far the most entertaining footballer since the great one left our game.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
In the 100+ years of Rugby league there has never been a player so dominant and devastating when in form. He singlehandedly won the game vs the dogs in the first 10 minutes.

He can win a game all by himself (note - every single victory para has since Origin 2009 onwards has been thanks to Hayne) hence his automatic selection in any rep side. Your kidding if you think he wont get a wing spot on the Aus four nations. When they announce the extended squad he will be the first name picked.

This guy is the reason Para stadium will be a sellout this weekend, everyone wants to watch him play as when on form he is by far the most entertaining footballer since the great one left our game.
He didnt beat us our team is just crap and made him look good

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He can win a game all by himself (note - every single victory para has since Origin 2009 onwards has been thanks to Hayne) hence his automatic selection in any rep side. Your kidding if you think he wont get a wing spot on the Aus four nations.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. And how many premierships has his dominance won him?

Take it out of your mouth.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
ahh big statement, the eels should be named the Parramatta hayne plane or something like that. Great player but far too overrated

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Best of luck with that - even when Parra are going decent they rarely have an official sellout and everyone know apart from Manly fans that Rooster fans are the worst travelling of any side in the comp.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
in 08 we had the ****est team sbw won us games on his own.. if hayne was in our team that year i dont think he would have done crap

X

XxFoVoSxX

wwwwtttttffffffff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

is this bloke for real? keep out of the media you no cluer... benji, lockyer and inglis in one? shouldnt that be like..... Grarenji Injiyer? or some retarded hybrid? fmd....

he's a good player hen in form but he isn't that great... great players are consistant thru out the whole fuucking season.. not just 8 or so games a year.. lay off the crack you airhead

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL what an insult to some of the games greats.

Not Benji Marshall though. That guy is a hack.

The day Jarryd Hayne plays consistently good football is the day I'll eat my words

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The day Jarryd Hayne plays consistently good football is the day I'll eat my words
What for? All he has to do is play 6 good games a year and do nothing/very little in the other 20 and dckheads like Tallis are on their knees waiting to suck his dck.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He can kick the ball as long as Darren Lockyer
The fck?! So anyone who can "kick the ball as long as Darren Lockyer" are in his league, are they?

Pat Richards can kick it longer than anyone, does that make him better than Lockyer?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
...except Hayne only plays 8 games a season.

He's done f*** all this year. All of a sudden two decent games *jizz* Hayne this, Hayne that
I know bro it's a farkin joke thats what it is.i hate him with a passion and sick of hearing about him in the media after only a couple of weeks ago getting smashed by his coach for playing so crap to where he put in 2 good games and now everyone is blowing him so hard,specially the farkin commentators.

Are they still gonna be blowing hayne when parra choke comes finals time?

Status
Not open for further replies.