Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, wouldn't be impressed if that was a jersey. lol

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
No idea on the flag.

New training singlet on the Bulldogs page of the Summer 2010 RLW that came out today, Steve Turner's wearing it.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
not bad supporter merchandise there... I might get the striped jersey to replace my other one which was bleached and ended up with white splotches on it :(

I will also get a polo shirt... expensive year coming me thinks LOL!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
any news on this? i think i seen a dude with the new training tee near my place today (the same one posted on here) i must admit it did look better in person

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Hmmm, the new jerseys are in the headshots, looks like the only changes are the simplified X logo instead of x-Blades, and the new club logo.

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Lots and lots of merch now up on www.thebulldogs.com.au/teamstore!

All images lifted from there.

That's all the xBlades stuff, there's actual pics of the Classic Sportswear stuff that I posted illustrations of earlier in the thread. Fire away!!! :D

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
saw most of that in the Bankstown team store today

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
It's hard to distinguish our new emblem from a distance on some of the pics in this thread as the bulldog is overshadowed by the blue V and shield.... both the recent and the 80's (my preferred design) were much clearer IMO.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I think Rami just jizzed at all the photos of Hodgo :p

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
It's hard to distinguish our new emblem from a distance on some of the pics in this thread as the bulldog is overshadowed by the blue V and shield.... both the recent and the 80's (my preferred design) were much clearer IMO.
It is not a good embroidered logo that's for sure.

I submitted two entries which I was very happy with but I agree that the one chosen is great!

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
"2010 pre season polo", as in after pre season they're gonna get rid of it and release another one? or as in, they'll just slap on the sponsors...

Status
Not open for further replies.