Btrain's Essays are so big,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btrains essays are so big, that he's been writing a comeback to this thread since it started.
btrain's essays are so big, when you type btrainben essay in google, the results are:

are you sure you didn't mean:
are you ****ing kidding me?? I might be a search engine but i can't load that ****ing sh1t!
btrains essay's are so big, that one of his responses to a true or false question was turned into the lord of the rings triology.
:d

G

Gladiator.

A btrainben-styled essay is the preferred method of execution in 194 of the 195 countries of the world

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
B-trains essays are so big, that when he left one lying on the road, I had to swerve to avoid hitting it. I ran out of Petrol

G

Gladiator.

btrains essays are so big i have to catch 3 planes, a bus and 2 taxi's to get to its good side

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Btrain's essays are so big, doctors use them as treatment for insomniacs.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Btrains essays are so big, they were considered for the 8th wonder of the world - but were soon rejected because nobody even wanted to BEGIN to wonder what was in those essays.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I can see Btrain one day just snapping it and going on a wild rampage through TK.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see Btrain one day just snapping it and going on a wild rampage through TK.
Hard. Falling Down style. I'll only take pity on those that... actually f**k all of you, you're all going down!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha I only snapped cos I thought Slip was being serious.

I just wasn't down with his humour at that time but now I know he's just an absolute c**t.

:grinning:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben if you ever snapped it at me like that I think I would cry :(

You're so scary when you're angry :(

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ben if you ever snapped it at me like that I think I would cry :(

You're so scary when you're angry :(
Haha. Keep this muthf**kin sh*t up you punk @ss f@ggot @ss b*tch and I might just have to lose my temper up in this muthaf**ka! >:(

:love:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Keep this muthf**kin sh*t up you punk @ss f@ggot @ss b*tch and I might just have to lose my temper up in this muthaf**ka! >:(

:love:
TBH - It's worth it :D

Making fun of you is almost a turn on :love:

D

dogs_4 lyf

WTF is Ben going to do. Ill let you my Ade****bayor frustrations on him, and trust me Ben you don't want that to happen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.