Dally M awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
Good on the Doggies ;)

Kevin Moore was by far the best coach of the year, from a Wooden Spoon to a possible Premiership, Well.. Most likely a Premiership :p. Good on the boys

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Good on the Doggies ;)

Kevin Moore was by far the best coach of the year, from a Wooden Spoon to a possible Premiership, Well.. Most likely a Premiership :p. Good on the boys
what happend to you changing teams :p

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on the Doggies ;)

:D Don't jinx it man.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Ramy = Bandwagoner.
HTH.
LOL jokes, man! :love::p

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank God Hayne got it. Well deserved! I would've broken my tv screen if that other smirking prick got it

I

I R Cookie

Thank God Hayne got it. Well deserved! I would've broken my tv screen if that other smirking prick got it
Same! I cringed everytime he got 3 points.

Gosh we went well with the results! Was great to see we had didn't have a particular player that was outstanding, but rather the team. Well done on a great season boys! Except Noddy deserved halfback of the year :( lol

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same! I cringed everytime he got 3 points.

Gosh we went well with the results! Was great to see we had didn't have a particular player that was outstanding, but rather the team. Well done on a great season boys! Except Noddy deserved halfback of the year :( lol
LOL me too! But two players in the top ten is good!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I still think if Thurston was in a better team, say the bulldogs!! he would have gotten the dally m also!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Natepoo was the headline act

Suprised B Moz missed out on Winger of Year

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont see why people are jizzing over brett morris. tiuaki is a better winger tan b.morris and b.goodwin combined. Deservedly so, power and speed. He didnt need to hit holes to score, he made defenders look like turnstyles!! Morris and Goodwin dont possess that strength.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont see why people are jizzing over brett morris. tiuaki is a better winger tan b.morris and b.goodwin combined. Deservedly so, power and speed. He didnt need to hit holes to score, he made defenders look like turnstyles!! Morris and Goodwin dont possess that strength.
5m clear space to score a try but decides to go straight through the fullback like nothing haha gutted he wont be back for the kiwis

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on Jarryd Hayne, he has been good to watch even if he,s an Eel.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how does robbie farah not get hooker of the year when he finishes ahead of ennis on points???

doesn't make sense to me

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how does robbie farah not get hooker of the year when he finishes ahead of ennis on points???

doesn't make sense to me
How are the individual positions awarded? Clearly not on points.

Ennis was in the top ten, but had alot of other players to compete with in our team which shows why we are the only team with two players in the top ten.

Farrah had practically no competition in his team, but does that mean he was the best in his position. Just saying...

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are the individual positions awarded? Clearly not on points.

Ennis was in the top ten, but had alot of other players to compete with in our team which shows why we are the only team with two players in the top ten.

Farrah had practically no competition in his team, but does that mean he was the best in his position. Just saying...
i think your explanation makes no sense at all... on your logic kimmorley would have got hb of the year because he had more "competition" from his team. But in reality thurston won hb of the year, he also finished on more points than noddy.

In every position, the player that received the positional award was also the highest on the dally m points... so it seems that this was a bit of an anomoly.

Marioo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think your explanation makes no sense at all... on your logic kimmorley would have got hb of the year because he had more "competition" from his team. But in reality thurston won hb of the year, he also finished on more points than noddy.

In every position, the player that received the positional award was also the highest on the dally m points... so it seems that this was a bit of an anomoly.

Except for Farah and Ennis!

Did the voters have something for the Bulldogs?? Jamal getting rookie was even a surprise even though it was well deserved and even Andrew Ryan Captain. Did Morris finish on points above Inglis and Jennings?

Status
Not open for further replies.