Its offical - mickey, green and goodwin all in blue and white next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
paea is a good player.

if eastwood goes he will definately have a spot week in week out.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
K E!!! OMG @ your sig :roflol:

and good solid signings :grinning:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
great news!!!:grinning:...happy to see we extended goodwins contract and i dont mind mickey paea tbh...hopefully he goes well for us:grinning:

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great News about Goodwin, awesome player.

As for the other two signing's, Paea and Tia Kilifi, Welcome to the Bulldogs! ! ! :D

Number13

Management
Reaction score
It is great to hear good news like this. I wish them well during their tenure with the Bulldogs. Perhaps in 2010 the Club will announce Daniel Mortimer as a Bulldog.

Here's hoping!

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
1) Patten
2) Turner
3) Idris
4) Morris
5) Goodwin
6) Roberts
7) Kimmorley
8) Hannant
9) Ennis
10) Hodgson
11) Warburton
12) Ryan
13) Stagg

14) Hickey
15) Armit
16) Paea
17) Eastwood

Nice...

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
It is great to hear good news like this. I wish them well during their tenure with the Bulldogs. Perhaps in 2010 the Club will announce Daniel Mortimer as a Bulldog.

Here's hoping!
That would be sweet...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
1 patten
2 turner
3 Idris
4 Morris
5 Goodwin
6 Roberts
7 Kimmorley
8 Hannant
9 Ennis
10 Hodgeson
11 Warburton
12 Ryan
13 Stagg

14 Armit
15 Eastwood
16 Paea
17 Gordon

Thats still an awesome team though for 2010 a very well balanced side depending on how the boys fitness goes

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good...but are going to re-sign any one else...i dont want our entire NSW cup team to go. there good players and good back up

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Patten
2. Turner
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Kimmorley
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Hodgson
11. Warburton
12. Ryan
13. Stagg

14. Armit
15. Paea
16. Eastwood / If he leaves - Hickey
17. Gordon

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad the re-signing of Bryson has been made official. And some promising signings for next year.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
awesome news to hear that bryson signs on for a couple more years :grinning: well deserved and shown his worth.

also good to hear about the other signings, they will offer some depth and competition for spots in 2010

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone please give me some info on this Junior Tia Kilifi guy... i have never heard of him, whos he playing for etc... great news on goodwin and mickey, mickey is an animal

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
can someone please give me some info on this Junior Tia Kilifi guy... i have never heard of him, whos he playing for etc... great news on goodwin and mickey, mickey is an animal
Channel 9 Sunday 4pm

Panthers vs Broncos

You can watch him as he has been named on the wing

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junior Tia Kilifi known as JTK was a standout in the under 20's competition last season from what i saw of him. Good under the high ball and makes some good meters. This season he is 21 and has been playing NSW cup and had a taste of 1st grade probably 3 games and scored the winning try against the eels in round 18 couple weeks back.

Panther fans are cut they are losing this guy because he really is a good solid winger who can become a good 1st grader. I think he can flourish under the dogs..and i reckon will definately give turner a run for the wing spot. Turner is very safe and will be a good replacement for haz. Junior is still young so he will be a handy backup to turner,goodwin and morris. He makes the meters like utai but can actually catch a bomb and hold his own. Also he is 180cm so good height for a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.