The 'Attn Superthread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

Ripping into a few in the "Sack Kevin Moore" group on FB

Jim Nassouh
how bout we change this group to a bulldogs general discussions page!!!! discussing current issues and events etc. any takers ?
36 minutes ago · Like · · Unsubscribe
Hala Nassouh likes this.

Mervat Nassouh Agreed
34 minutes ago · Like
Anthony FarkenBangg Just head over to www.thekennel.net.au

Forum dedicated to the Bulldogs.
25 minutes ago · Like

Ian Camlett That page already exists. It is the Bulldog Debate Page http://bulldogs.rleague.co​m/debate.php
6 minutes ago · Like
Anthony FarkenBangg bulldogs debate page is full of inbreds.
5 minutes ago · Like

Ian Camlett As opposed to the intellectual giants who inhabit the Kennel! LOL
2 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Anthony FarkenBangg But Anna is a complete lie, a made up person because the BDP said so.
about a minute ago · Like
Anthony FarkenBangg In the words of the BDP "Unlike the Kennel most on here are mature people in the higher socio-economic bracket many with families."

Not to mention all are paranoid c*nts. One too many hits on the meth pipe.
2 seconds ago · Like

G

Gladiator.

Anthony FarkenBangg Admit it, your page is full of wanna-be's, who think they're better than everyone. Not to mention the pedophiles that lurk there. You guys have nothing when it compares to The Kennel, hell, even BlueNWhite has more traffic than you.

Also, you guys have no ****ing idea about anything.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol check this BDP team suggestion for Friday night against Parra:

1. Turner
2. Lett
3. Junior Tia-Kalifi
4. Nathan Smith
5. Goodwin
6. Barba
7. Reynolds
8. Tolman
9. Romelo
10. Kasiano
11. Ryan
12. Pritchard
13. Halatau

14. Paea
15. Payne
16. Harlan
17. Taupau

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Bint is NOT derogatory. It means 'daughter' or 'daughter of', depending on which context it is used in.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just read the earlier pages of this thread. I actually didn't bother coming in here previously because I thought, based on the first page and a bit, that it was more inside joke thread sex.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Attn: Kronic

Tonight the power box across the road from my place 'exploded' in which there were smoke coming from it and has caused a blackout to the whole neighbourhood.

So I am just wondering... How long do you think is it to have that powerbox fixed and have electricity back as well?

PS I am using my mobile

G

Gladiator.

Ahhhh the supply turrets that connect to a UGOH. Minimum 4 hours man, they gotta dig it up and find the problem. Then change the cable and install a new UGOH. Same thing happened to my cousins not long ago. Seems like a common occurrence with Integral.

95% of faults are due to **** joints.

BTW LOL @ The-Game, so true hahahaha! That's why I love working with Energy Australia/ AusGrid.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
lol check this BDP team suggestion for Friday night against Parra:

1. Turner
2. Lett
3. Junior Tia-Kalifi
4. Nathan Smith
5. Goodwin
6. Barba
7. Reynolds
8. Tolman
9. Romelo
10. Kasiano
11. Ryan
12. Pritchard
13. Halatau

14. Paea
15. Payne
16. Harlan
17. Taupau
Visionary.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest to God, I'm still not registered...

G

Gladiator.

I really think the BDP is full of retards. I had a biff with one guy over FB, in which I told him they're all pedo's on the site.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to rant at the cnts. I signed up when the sht first came out about Anna but I'm yet to be registered/approved.

If any of you pedo cnts are slumming it and reading the kennel, approve my registration.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bint is NOT derogatory. It means 'daughter' or 'daughter of', depending on which context it is used in.
"Bint" is most DEFINITELY derogatory. I don't care what the linguists may say about its origin meaning "daughter of", it's only ever used as abuse nowadays. Just as "bastard" has a legitimate non-insulting meaning, it doesn't mean 99+% of its usage isn't derogatory. Likewise "moron", "cretin" etc have their origins in clinical terminology, but nowadays are only ever used for their abusive connotations.

You seriously think that the guys on BDP meant to call Anna "daughter of..." someone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.