Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its nice to be able to read these articles in rugby league general rather than the dogs

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
you'd think their sponsers will be droping as well

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Central Coast Sharks, what's a better time than this

D

DoggyStylz

DT Readers comments

When will these NRL clubs learn? - NEVER TAKE ON BULLDOG REJECTS ! Roosters got 'sleepy' Ogre and 'loose willie' Mason (and they are at the bottom too) and Sharks picked up 'party boy' Reni. Sorry....but you brought it on yourselves. Oh and Cronulla...thanks for Noddy....your loss !

Posted by: Mwah ha ha ha ha 4:39pm today
Comment 8 of 20

:grinning:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
things go from bad to worse for this guy, he puts it all on himself. what a way to ruin your career.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLOLOL

Sometimes I don't know whether to be happy he is suffering all this crap or feel sorry for him.

The bloke is that stupid it's almost sad lol

You idiot. And you're holding a case against the Dogs? Who can ever take this guy seriously.
Remember this article: -

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25277957-23214,00.html

After announcing Idris's one-match suspension, Greenberg turned on Zappia for interfering with his club's decision.

"I hardly find it a coincidence Tony Zappia and Cronulla have chosen to speak out about one of our players being suspended on the week before we play them," Greenberg said. "It can't be a coincidence.

"Put simply, it's none of Cronulla's business what we do. I also find it hard to take advice on discipline from a club that has just signed a player we sacked for misconduct."

Greenberg was referring to Reni Maitua, who was snapped up by the Sharks after being cut from the Dogs for missing training late last year.

Zappia fired back: "Reni must have felt the Sharks was the place to change his ways because it wasn't happening with the discipline at the Bulldogs. Reni can obviously see the benefit of playing in a disciplined environment like we have at the Sharks."

hahahahahahahahahahaha, (takes a breath) hahahahahahahahahaha

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Roflllcoptersauraousroflweroflll lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Zappia fired back: "Reni must have felt the Sharks was the place to change his ways because it wasn't happening with the discipline at the Bulldogs. Reni can obviously see the benefit of playing in a disciplined environment like we have at the Sharks."

i loled

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. What an idiot. In some ways I feel sorry for him, but he only has himself to blame.

BTW, Thanks channel 10 for playing the story while showing footage of Reni playing for the Bulldogs.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
DT Readers comments

When will these NRL clubs learn? - NEVER TAKE ON BULLDOG REJECTS ! Roosters got 'sleepy' Ogre and 'loose willie' Mason (and they are at the bottom too) and Sharks picked up 'party boy' Reni. Sorry....but you brought it on yourselves. Oh and Cronulla...thanks for Noddy....your loss !

Posted by: Mwah ha ha ha ha 4:39pm today
Comment 8 of 20

:grinning:
Who is Mwah ha ha ha ha?? He is a fkn legend! LOLLLL :D :D

Remember this article: -

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25277957-23214,00.html

After announcing Idris's one-match suspension, Greenberg turned on Zappia for interfering with his club's decision.

"I hardly find it a coincidence Tony Zappia and Cronulla have chosen to speak out about one of our players being suspended on the week before we play them," Greenberg said. "It can't be a coincidence.

"Put simply, it's none of Cronulla's business what we do. I also find it hard to take advice on discipline from a club that has just signed a player we sacked for misconduct."

Greenberg was referring to Reni Maitua, who was snapped up by the Sharks after being cut from the Dogs for missing training late last year.

hahahahahahahahahahaha, (takes a breath) hahahahahahahahahaha
ROFLORLOFROFLOLOMAOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:roflol:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

i loled
i sigged :grinning:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
LOL. What an idiot. In some ways I feel sorry for him, but he only has himself to blame.

BTW, Thanks channel 10 for playing the story while showing footage of Reni playing for the Bulldogs.
Meh : Can blame 'em. Not exactly awash with highlight reel footage over Cronulla are they ?

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can find the Cronulla Sharks on ebay...

starting bid $1...

Buy It Now - $1.20

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
as much as i enjoy him ****ing up his career.it's so incredibly stupid, like our game needs this

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another thing that the Bulldogs have been proven right on...

Status
Not open for further replies.