Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25511879-5001021,00.html

EXCLUSIVE By James Hooper
May 20, 2009 12:00am
CRONULLA forward Reni Maitua has tested positive to a recreational drug and is poised to be stood down by the NRL.

In another black eye for the code, the former Kangaroos lock tested positive to the substance, believed to be cocaine or ecstasy, during a routine Australian Sports Drug Agency test about three weeks ago.

The Daily Telegraph understands Cronulla chief executive Tony Zappia will meet with Maitua’s agent Sam Ayoub and legal counsel in the city before a press conference is held later tonight.

The NRL has been informed of the positive test.

Maitua joined Cronulla at the beginning of the year after being sacked from the Bulldogs over a long history of off-field indiscretions.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE By James Hooper
May 20, 2009 12:00am
CRONULLA forward Reni Maitua has tested positive to a recreational drug and is poised to be stood down by the NRL.

In another black eye for the code, the former Kangaroos lock tested positive to the substance, believed to be cocaine or ecstasy, during a routine Australian Sports Drug Agency test about three weeks ago.

The Daily Telegraph understands Cronulla chief executive Tony Zappia will meet with Maitua’s agent Sam Ayoub and legal counsel in the city before a press conference is held later tonight.

The NRL has been informed of the positive test.

Maitua joined Cronulla at the beginning of the year after being sacked from the Bulldogs over a long history of off-field indiscretions.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tell me again how he was unfairly dismissed.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh my god. My day just got that much better.

Party boy, drama queen, bra boy f*ggot Renee Maitua doing drugs and popping pills? No way! Who would have seen that coming? :D

Maybe he could pay his phone bill if he didn't spend all of his money on E's and coke.

Sucked in f*ggot. There'll be a role in General Hospital or Bold & the Beautiful waiting for you when you're finished.

And people didn't want us to release him.

Hopefully his f*ggot bra boy friends have his back now because he's going to have alot of time on his hands!

:roflol: Ahhh, Reni. God bless your soul. The source of so much entertainment and laughter.

What's the bet he and his manager spin this and take the Columbians to court? That Renee was a victim? Haha.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I said it all along! We did the right thing with the party boy. No wonder him and all his bling mate were playin sh!thouse for so long!

ONYA GREENBURG!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a waste of a talent, He could of been one of the best fowards in the NRL if he got stuck into it , but looks like his career might just finish here.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No doubt Tony Zappia will harp on about how great their culture is at Cronulla after this? LOL Cronulla, LOL Renee.

At least Maitua is consistent, we have to give him that. He's consistently sh*t off the field and consistently a f**kwit off it.

-313-

LMAO... The sharks can not catch a break can they???
Oh how I'm loving the 2009 season

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Go back and hang with Koby and your other real mates .. hit the road jack :grinning:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Reni, you tosser!!

Best move ever by the dogs ridding this cancer from the club!!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............. Oh lordy!

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
OMG Reni you dropkick. What else can go wrong for Cronulla?!

I guess we had seen it coming, once a party boy always a party boy!

I fking love you Greenburg!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
G-G-G-G-G Uniiiiit!

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
No doubt Tony Zappia will harp on about how great their culture is at Cronulla after this? LOL Cronulla, LOL Renee.

At least Maitua is consistent, we have to give him that. He's consistently sh*t off the field and consistently a f**kwit off it.

lol yeah that "Cronulla discipline" that he was going on about really worked a treat..

Status
Not open for further replies.