Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ffs mitch you may fool everyone else but some of us know u are secretly a little fluffy kitten on the inside :arab:
lol arab. mushy moo.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol reminds me of a skins episode

cassie: "so are you going to **** me now?"
i hab story so so so relevant to that i cant say here.

X

XxFoVoSxX

Depends on the guy. My man will bend over backwards for me coz I put in overtime for him.
Yes some guys take advantage but most tend to treat you like a princess if you treat them like prince.
Girls are headaches, nowadays too much materialism and whoring nature is getting the best of chicks which aren't showing men that we are women.
I blame the female species for turning guys off.
omfg i love a girl that talks truth and uses common sense..

lena will you e-marry me :love:

lmaooooooo

its true though.. treat a guy right and the girl gets equal if not more back.. if im treated right i treat my gf like a princess but if the chicks a ***** well.. i treat her like one :amazed:

GET DOWN ON ALL FOURS *****!!!! :p

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah its great when the girls and guys treat each other the same but its not always the case..

as kurry mentioned earlier...you could be the best girlfriend to a guy and he could walk all over you or hurt you....

anyways if we are talking honestly guys and girls can be headaches...

and good points made earlier...

men >>> boys

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Want me to wash, iron , fold and put away your socks, holey undies and clean up your old ear buds too? :sleepy:
also, would you be a dear and fetch my whiskey too? on the rocks

:D

S

smingers

lol smingers sometimes i feel we are the same person :love:
We share the same name so technically we are the same person :p

omfg i love a girl that talks truth and uses common sense..

lena will you e-marry me :love:

lmaooooooo

its true though.. treat a guy right and the girl gets equal if not more back.. if im treated right i treat my gf like a princess but if the chicks a ***** well.. i treat her like one :amazed:

GET DOWN ON ALL FOURS *****!!!! :p
LOLOL I am e-married to DJ remember?

But in all honestly girls are headaches the make me more nauseous than a merry-go-round does. The girls on here I :love: coz us girls here are like guys.
I hate girls. WAY too materialistic WAAYYY too worried about their appearance and too busy *****ing about other girls. I hate chicks for that hence why me and my BF get along so well.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah its great when the girls and guys treat each other the same but its not always the case..

as kurry mentioned earlier...you could be the best girlfriend to a guy and he could walk all over you or hurt you....

anyways if we are talking honestly guys and girls can be headaches...

and good points made earlier...

men >>> boys
Women >>>>> girls ( *****es from age 10-30)

S

smingers

[ MaZ ];1772937 said:
^the type of girls you are talking about are just those that are out to try and make themselves look "good" or cool or whatever you would call it.

Shame they don't see that they achieve the complete opposite.

I hate my misters temper. He hates my attitude. we even each other out :love:
I hate lovey dovey fake crap, babe baby munchkin pumpkin whatever other vegetable people call each other and he loves the fact I hate it too

Some people are just for show.
I am one of those girls Maz and defiantly not for show. Sorry but I hate girls I really do, *****iest, whingiest species on earth! I am not the way I am so I can look "cool" or whatever. This is me and honestly I think sometimes Im a dude trapped in a chicks body.

Lovey dovey mushy stuff you will always get in a relationship esp. in the beginning of it. It generally dies out after the first 4-5 months and you get "comfortable".

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
man I agree with Smingers. Girls can so manipulative, two faced and bitchy! I find it so much easier to get along with guys and have always been a bit of a tomboy, I guess that comes from growing up around boys though, the only girl I really had to hang with out of school was my sister.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pffttt women who have slightly manly qualities and aren't the typical "girly girl" can get a rough trot in the dating world.

Men sit back and say "omg those girls are cool, not head ****ing and they are fun"...yet they also demonstrate they like the perfect little princess girl cutey by who they date.

Can't win with them, say one thing yet do another LOL :sleepy:

S

smingers

[ MaZ ];1773183 said:
one of what girls? one of the girls you sat there bagging out?

materialistic, one that nags, worried about appearance...

you have confused me.

and personally i would not say its being "comfortable". more like i just hate being smothered. i'd rather have a normal honest convo than sit there sweet talking, it's rubbish talk gets you no where IMO.
Now you have me confused. Who did I bag out? I'm not the materialistic, one that nags, worried about appearance type girl.

HAHAHA you're not in love are you? Maz I was the same until I met my prince...BELIEVE ME and remember this when you're smothered by your man.

man I agree with Smingers. Girls can so manipulative, two faced and bitchy! I find it so much easier to get along with guys and have always been a bit of a tomboy, I guess that comes from growing up around boys though, the only girl I really had to hang with out of school was my sister.
Sick! Someone who thinks like me! I can't see myself being the *****ing type tbh nor being the "girly girl" type. I'm a tomboy who wears dresses! :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
man u girls need to htfu. you will one day find ur man of ur dreams, just chill for the time being lol

Status
Not open for further replies.