Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you ruined my thread slippery tbh

infraction him please:grinning:

M

mofo sixx

^ is that KRUDD after Therese Rein nom nom nommed all the food?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw davo

which of these would you rather have?

a) kevin rudd brings us out from this crisis in good condition

b) rudd fails, australia fails and the liberal party come in

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol @ all the Rudd haters.

The man gave me $900 and is a champ.

If the next PM gived me money he will be a champ too

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Ignorance is truly bliss.

Howard just rode the easy times.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

sucks that howard never gived you an education :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i actually prefer gived

it sounds good

M

mofo sixx

and therein lies the problem

a decade of debt for what?

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FMD

Do you people realise what going on here

Biggest economic crisis since the depression. The WHOLE developed world is affected by this.

But my bad, apparently all these economists around the world have it wrong, randoms on an Australian RL forum know what to do

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FMD

Do you people realise what going on here

Biggest economic crisis since the depression. The WHOLE developed world is affected by this.

But my bad, apparently all these economists around the world have it wrong, randoms on an Australian RL forum know what to do
Get out of jail card

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Get out of jail card
its actually common sense because people understand, but i also understand the frustration of the excuse from your point of view

you want to attack him so bad but he is cloaked from that abuse even if he is doing a bad job

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he can't control what the companies do in their fear of the financial crisis. his stimulus package has created heaps of jobs, companies are still laying off staff though, nothing any politician can do would change that.

and rudd has done an awesome job compared to every other world leader. it's been stated many times before that australia is in the best financial position for any developed nation, and the IMF verified that a few weeks ago.
Are you f$%king kidding me? That stimulus package was BS. Other than all the dollars that went overseas, to prisoners or dead people, how much do you think will actually go back into the economy? Also how long do you think it will take us all to pay it back, or more correctly, our kids to pay it back?
The money should have been spent on infrastructure, thats what will create jobs and benefit Australians in the long term as well.

It was people spending too much money (or more correctly, money people didnt have) that got us into this mess.. so whats the governments solution, throw more money at it. They are kidding themselves.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you f$%king kidding me? That stimulus package was BS. Other than all the dollars that went overseas, to prisoners or dead people, how much do you think will actually go back into the economy? Also how long do you think it will take us all to pay it back, or more correctly, our kids to pay it back?
The money should have been spent on infrastructure, thats what will create jobs and benefit Australians in the long term as well.

It was people spending too much money (or more correctly, money people didnt have) that got us into this mess.. so whats the governments solution, throw more money at it. They are kidding themselves.

Yeah, people from overseas.

money was spent on infrastructure, but you can spend it all on infrastructure. It takes too long for it to have an affect

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

you're the one that has to be kidding me. the problem was because people were spending money that they didn't have. the government had money to spend and any negatives can be filled later on. there's a huge difference between people and the government.

and the money WAS spent on infrastructure. a lot of the stimulus package was given to schools and hospitals and stuff to be able to upgrade. but you obviously missed all that and just jumped on the liberal bandwagon thinking that giving money to people who need it to get through tough economic times is wrong and we should be giving them tax cuts so rich people who try all their hardest to avoid taxes by having offshore bank accounts can earn more and poorer people who honestly pay taxes get an extra 20 cents per day for the next 2 years.

if the government DOESN'T spend money, what will happen is the complete opposite of the desired outcome economically. the economy will stop and jobless rated would dramatically increase. then you'd all be calling for rudd's head for not doing enough to preserve the economy... lol, nothing you can do but laugh at liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.