Have you ever been stuck somewhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has ever been stuck somewhere ????

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
On topic, I have done a sticky for the F1 Thread.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
On topic, I have done a sticky for the F1 Thread.
hahahaha

I suppose I had the word stick/stuck in my head, when I started this thread

Nice one Izy, much appreciated :grinning:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i think lift is the only place i have got stuck into... mainly for like 45minutes...

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when i was a newbie at my job, i got stuck up on the second floor coz someone locked the roller door to stairwell... i shiz myself because where i work, used to be a funeral home.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One time, when I was caving, I decided to crawl through a small tunnel that had a large rectangular rock lying along one side of the tunnel. Going through, I managed to tilt my body at an angle and made my way past that rock. (Yes, it's hard to describe.)

Anyway, I found that coming back wasn't so easy! I had tired myself out going through. And apparently, I didn't have as much muscle strength when it came to tilting my body in the other direction.

I came close to panicking. Even though there were others in the cave with me, and I wasn't remotely worried should I need to be rescued, I just really wanted to get past that damn rock.

Anyway, I eventually managed it, but I was physically exhausted and sweating all over the place when I did.

And then I had to go the rest of the way out of the cave.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, the times my dad used to lock my in the paddywagon and the watch house when i was a kid are probably the only times.

that was awful. stupid prick lol

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did work experience as a baker at bakers delight in miranda fair. and it was about 4am and i got stuck in the stair well in the car park. they doors locked on me. lucky the baker boss got worried and came and found me.

also been stuck half way down bulli pass middle of winter pitch black freezing cold waiting for the nrma tow truck to come and get me. my motor blew up the whole thing shut down brakes and all had to go down the pass using my hand brake

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*facepalm* .. All too many times.

Lets see.

1. At a tennis game I got stuck in the public toilet (which had a steel door which closed on it). Had to crawl out through the window.

2. At Korora Bay when I was like 8 I tried to grab a pool ball from a hole in the pool table. Got my arm stuck to my elbow and had to call the ffire brigade out to actually get it free.

3. I got my car stuck trying to detour out the back of Riverstone because it was easier than going 5km up the road and back. Bogged it BIGTIME.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
When i was younger i got stuck in a pair of jeans and i couldnt get them off and i was scared of jeans until i turned 19

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
In a car with 3 homos doing Karaoke to 90's rnb.
:p
you should consider yourself lucky. Thats been happening for the past few years lol. *glares at rami*. I was actually quite happy this time it was all girls :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i got stuck out at sea once.

When i was younger (and over 100 kg) myself, friends and brother were at palm beach and decided we wanted to swim out to the sand bar. Instead of walking to the middle of the beach so we were parallel to it and swimming across we were too excited and swam diagonally from the start of the beach instead. Anyways my brother and mate dropped out after about 20m. After out bout 40 metres my arms give out and i'm stuck floating around. I looked like a whale and couldnt keep swimming. All of a sudden i have a lifesaver paddle out with his surfboard and tries to get me on to take me back to shore.

fail.

another lifesave paddles out. They both try and lift me.

fail.

After a casual chat and some floating around. The massive lifeboat finally shows up with 2 lifesavers in it. It ended up taking 4 lifesavers to lift me and get me onto the boat. As this is happening my gf finally reaches the sandbar, realises shes the only one there and then looks back to see me on the lifeboat waving at her.

As i get back to shore a massive crowd had formed because they were all wondering what was so serious that couldve possibly required so many lifesavers ... then they all realise it was only a fat kid.

oh the shame.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
LOL, probably the most embarassing moment of my life. But i have a few, so there are others that come close lol

Status
Not open for further replies.