Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

does everything happen for a reason or is it just bullsh!t

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Sir Isaac Newton proved this theory tbh.
Newton's Third Law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Hehe, yeah i believe in karma. If you dont get whats coming to you in this life, youll get in in the next (ie day of resurrection). So pretty much if ur an evil **** in this life and you make people suffer, if your actions dont come back to haunt you while your alive, youll cop it massively in hell and vice versa :grinning:

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever goes around...

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha oh god yes. i think of all the people who've used me, and i know a few of them have had things start going wrong for them hehe. i love it.

i'd like to think karma exists

Reaction score
i believe in karma :grinning:

the saying "what goes around, comes back around" is true..and i have seen it happen so many times...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I believe in karma.

But I don't believe that everything bad that happens to someone is Karma. Sometimes bad things that happen help us become better people.

I've also become a strong believer in the power of energy. Everything lets off energy, including emotions - which in turn have the power to shape the environment.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Karma is a load. If Karma truly existed EVERYONE would cop what they deserve.

Alot of people "get away" scot free.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I believe in the Karma Police.

Phew, for a minute there, i lost myself!!

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no.. i don't really.. because i've never done much wrong to anyone.. where as ive had a lot done wrong by me....

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fate and karma are 2 different things

fate being of a result from beyond your making

karma being a result of your making

i don't believe in fate

X

XxFoVoSxX

i believe that fate is what you make of it.. your decisions determine your "fate". i dont believe in the bullshiit excuse that fate is pre determined, imo thats all bullshiit. your fate is determined by the decisions you make in life :grinning:

as for karma.. "what goes around, comes around" i believe in that...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Sure why not, not that it really matters

anything that happens in life will happen, who cares if its karma or fate, its happened :rolleyes:

I dont know what Im saying but I think I do :rolleyes:

so confused right now

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe we are handed a few forks in the road, and the decisions we make for ourselves lead us there. We tend to control it.

For eg: ok you may ACCIDENTALY be on the exact same street, and bump into your future husband...but what if you hadn't have decided to walk that way? Or wasn't late because you decided to wash your hair that morning.

I think it is a mixture of luck and our own decisions. I don't believe it is mapped out for us.

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im not soo sure.
There is soo much in life that is unfair, so it doesnt make sense that Karma exists. That being said, I still hope that it exists.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For eg: ok you may ACCIDENTALY be on the exact same street, and bump into your future husband...but what if you hadn't have decided to walk that way? Or wasn't late because you decided to wash your hair that morning.
In regards to this, I believe that there is someone out there for everyone, it's finding that special someone that is the hardest part.

Status
Not open for further replies.