Dogs Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Disappointed guys.

I rocked up to the game and expected to find us all in a big group. But apparently everyone was scattered everywhere. We weren't as loud at the game as we should have been - not enough chants happening.

I suggest in future we pick a place to meet up beforehand so there isn't any confusion as to where we all sit.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol yeah it wasnt very well planned out! the atmosphere was awesome regardless though

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
See : I dont show for a week and it all goes to sh*t. You all need my hat to guide you dont yuz ? :p

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
lol true i rocked up and was wondering where everyone was loll i saw a couple of people but didnt see many of us, we need to organise a meeting place next time, anyways looknig forward to canberra

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man I rocked up and couldnt see anyone, spent about 15mins playing spot the Bulldogs army, was pretty boring watching the game with no chants, the view from up high was good tho

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I rocked up and couldnt see anyone, spent about 15mins playing spot the Bulldogs army, was pretty boring watching the game with no chants, the view from up high was good tho
Yeah me and you were back and forth over the phone. What a nightmare lol :(

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
did you get refused entry today or something?? you hooligan. lol
Nah - Tried in vain to organise a babysitter for the little man ! Was even gonna bring the little miss ! Then the weather went wet and cold, and that pretty much ruled us out with 6 hours to go.

Round 8 looking likely !

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Disappointed guys.

I rocked up to the game and expected to find us all in a big group. But apparently everyone was scattered everywhere. We weren't as loud at the game as we should have been - not enough chants happening.

I suggest in future we pick a place to meet up beforehand so there isn't any confusion as to where we all sit.
This is what happens when the Greeks aren't there. ;)

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Nah - Tried in vain to organise a babysitter for the little man ! Was even gonna bring the little miss ! Then the weather went wet and cold, and that pretty much ruled us out with 6 hours to go.

Round 8 looking likely !
I hope we win. The drive back will be satisfying indeed. ;)

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I hate the side we had to sit on today! I felt so out of place, and the sun (when it wasnt raining/cloudy) was in my eyes ffs.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
The boys really missed the support today guys :p

Only our best win so far :grinning:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
where were you guys? i met alex at 103 and thought id be able to spot your from across the stadium in my usual spot but i could only spot the massive group in the GA corner. Was that it??

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i was sitting with with a few kennel hooligans tbh. it was fun not losing my voice

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
did u guys miss me? lol

get pumped for canberra guys should be a good turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.