Bulldogs name unchanged lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS get rid of Millard the dud, he sucked last year and he sucks this year. Bring back Idris ASAP!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Utai still being in that lineup is an absolute disgrace

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS get rid of Millard the dud, he sucked last year and he sucks this year. Bring back Idris ASAP!
I agree with you 100%.. I cant stand millard he is a complete dud.. & why the fuk is Utai still in the team is Moore waiting for him to lose a game for us before he drops him... Unbelievable.

K

Kane 'em

Millard offers nothing in attack but boy does he defend well on the fringes.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
****in stupid bring in idris!

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
****in stupid bring in idris!
Make Idris work for it. He is learning a great lesson currently, and the team is winning. I am sure the first time we lose Millard will be back where he belongs.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
utai is more of a liability then idris

screw teaching lessons. how about picking the best team?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
cant believe ppl are giving it to millard, its as if he is playing badly. Sure he hasnt offered much in attack but he is defending pretty good imo

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have a bench player to replace a winger. He might be able to hit the ball up in the middle of the field for a short time, but he's size goes against him and his defence is shocking.

Lesson Learn v's winning combination.

Stringer_37

Loving the pest
Reaction score
Its a actual disgrace that most people on here are still bagging our players, why would you drop players in a winning team. Millard has done nothing wrong in my eyes, a few dropped balls, but in the conditions that s expected, Utai may of nearly handed the rabbits the game but he nearly put it out of their reach 5 mins before that. I'm happy for the Utai experiment to continue.

We have won 4 from 5 under Moore, 2 from 2 with Utai and Millard, how about some encouragement.

Bulldogs by 22

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
*shakes head*

I was hoping to take back my comments regarding Moore from last week, perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt

but oh boy, we have a dud on our hands ladies and gentlemen

Does he realize we came || that close to losing because of Utai, not too mention one of the best young prospects of the game is playing Toyota Cup

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of the words "unchanged lineup". We've struggled in 3 of our wins. They could have gone either way, and yet nothing changes.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Millard did his job last night and can't fault what he did defensively.

Guess Kevvy sees something in Utai that most fans don't, wait and see how this pans out..but i hope it doesn't end up costing us a game as it almost did last night.

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
millard defensively is solid, my heart goes into my mouth when utai comes on the field though, so unreliable

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
Anyone upset about this lineup needs their head read. No lineup announced Tuesday after Monday night footy is ever what takes the park on game day.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Exactly Timmah. LOL@all the people getting worked up about it when no team playing in MNF makes changes the day after. Even if there's injuries. I used to watch NRL Teams and it never happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if Moore made no changes though. He seems as conservative as Folkes in that regard but at least he is willing to try things like Utai as impact player from the bench, which does work as long as he cuts out the errors and isn't on the wing. If Kite ran hard and straight like he did in the NYC he would be a better option. He did that in those few games of first grade last year but this season his runs have been all over the place. Someone needs to tell him just to copy Hannant.

Status
Not open for further replies.