Australian Open Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dogs_4 lyf

You support a filthy person in the stands. Your filth.
who the **** said i support him i said THE POINT SHOULD OF BEEN REPLAYED, buh it wasnt AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT because federer couldnt reach the ****ing ball.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
he was listening to federer and speak, and federer didnt blame the fan. Signs of a desperate illterate child :grinning:

D

dogs_4 lyf

Dogs 4 lyf was ripped apart. federer didnt blame the fan. See ya faggot :grinning:
oh ur running away like lil *****? haha alright mate no worries read my post again and you will understand my point u retarted prick.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
who the **** said i support him i said THE POINT SHOULD OF BEEN REPLAYED, buh it wasnt AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT because federer couldnt reach the ****ing ball.
Dont change the point, u said federer blamed the fan :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
oh ur running away like lil *****? haha alright mate no worries read my post again and you will understand my point u retarted prick.
lol u know you just got owned. Enjoy school tommorow

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set, does there have to be a fight on every forum.

So did anyone lose money tonight?

D

dogs_4 lyf

lol u know you just got owned. Enjoy school tommorow
lol its easy 2 say it when you cant prove it. its ok mate i understand ur sitll burning that ur lil bf got hammered. like i said i wanted the point to be replayed but i didnt care at the end seeing the replay federer couldnt get it thats my point now go **** urself k thanx.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol its easy 2 say it when you cant prove it. its ok mate i understand ur sitll burning that ur lil bf got hammered. like i said i wanted the point to be replayed but i didnt care at the end seeing the replay federer couldnt get it thats my point now go **** urself k thanx.
lol have fun in school :grinning:

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
needs to be a vigilante group to find the scummy filth of a supporter and break hsi jaw so he understand to stfu during a point

D

dogs_4 lyf

lol have fun in school :grinning:
wow great reply, **** that cut deep. its a shame you cant come up with something better, oh thats right to busy jerking off over federer having a lil sook, and nah mate finished school ;)

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
should have*

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wow great reply, **** that cut deep. its a shame you cant come up with something better, oh thats right to busy jerking off over federer having a lil sook, and nah mate finished school ;)
LOL i think you have proved tonight you fancy a certain player a little too much tonight :grinning:

D

dogs_4 lyf

LOL i think you have proved tonight you fancy a certain player a little too much tonight :grinning:
haha another blank call. seriously get over it and admit federer lost to the better player and move on in your life.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wat the hell is the matter with you tonight? How much money did you lose, not the rent again?

Status
Not open for further replies.