• N/A

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we already knew that ages ago and big bird when are they gonna make this announcement on the next player coming to the dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watmough's chasing 7 figures to look after his family for the 2011 season apparently.

I have to admit, despite being a ****tard to a sponsors daughter, if he's a family man, the family club might be interested.

Very damaging player. Imagine him and Gordon ripping up the Second Row!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watmough's chasing 7 figures to look after his family for the 2011 season apparently.

I have to admit, despite being a ****tard to a sponsors daughter, if he's a family man, the family club might be interested.

wont happen

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Because our club can REALLY afford to sign another star player...

And even if we could, we risk losing a lot of players if we signed Watmough for 2011. Why? Because about half our team comes off contract that year

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because our club can REALLY afford to sign another star player...

And even if we could, we risk losing a lot of players if we signed Watmough for 2011. Why? Because about half our team comes off contract that year
I argee, to think about it nearly our whole starting line up is off-contract in 2011. Also we haven't re-signed Yileen Gordon yet.

2011 off contract players

Roberts
Morris
Idris
Ennis
Warburton
Armit
Hannant
Stagg
Goodwin
Ryan * May retire
Patten * May retire

Including next years players
Kalifi
Paea

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Patten im sure said he is on his final contract, he is thinking of going England then. I cant see Ryan resigning either. Have a feeling he will go back to the country. That would free up at least 500k

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Patten im sure said he is on his final contract, he is thinking of going England then. I cant see Ryan resigning either. Have a feeling he will go back to the country. That would free up at least 500k

With that money we can re-sign our future talent.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys you don't have to worry about how much Watmough costs, you have to worry about how much his steroids cost because they are a package deal and his steroids are the better player. I hope we sign his steroids.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys you don't have to worry about how much Watmough costs, you have to worry about how much his steroids cost because they are a package deal and his steroids are the better player. I hope we sign his steroids.
LOL isnt he a grub too???

Anyways, I think Martin Taupau, Ben Barba and Paki Afu maybe off-contract next year as well.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score

ummm you do know he assaulted the mother of his kids right? i guess being a dad at 16 will do that to you..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds logical Hani - but no

We front loaded their contracts. They will probably be on around 1-150 K in the last 2 years.

Malla

Reaction score
He is definately geared up.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HEY! WTF is with this talk of retiring Patten?! Stop it or I'll kill all of you in your sleep.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is definately geared up.
Oh man, none of the other players in the comp can get any gear because he's taken it all.

HEY! WTF is with this talk of retiring Patten?! Stop it or I'll kill all of you in your sleep.
I know. He's been his usual brilliant self, hasn't missed a beat and missed all of last year which might give him some extre life in that body of his. I can't see him retiring for at least 3 years and we all know he'll keep his form so why would we let him go or why would he go to the ESL for any other reason than the cap?

And even then, he should be a high priority re-signing and wouldn't cost much. I can't believe the prospect of him not playing for us in a few years is even being considered. He's again been one of our best players this year and almost made Origin.

Are you high Hani? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.