Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
xeno please no glass bottle or jars. berries has ruined that for every male on the ennel cept rami. ****ing gimp.

kickass u have best name on the kennel but i have no idea wat ur talking about tbh.

G

Gladiator.

are we all forgetting almo could get bnw shut down for his acts?

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
WRONG ..... and .......

Double WRONG !

I dont hide behind 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th accounts ! I dont need to.

Oh yeah - The "Kissass joke" is sooooo 3 years ago - Infact ... I was the one who told everyone here about it !

You are less original than posters on the Big Brother forum !!!!

And judging by the fact 95% of your content is replicated from here, within hours of it going up .... that fact wasn't really hard to tell was it ?

May I suggest you invest in some 'un-bunchable' undies ?
I thought hammer was a nickname or something. I did not realise that it was another poster. I just meant that you were who he was referring to

A

Al.Bundy

I thought hammer was a nickname or something. I did not realise that it was another poster. I just meant that you were who he was referring to
Hammer was a former member.

I think he got sick of all the fighting and racism and sh*t on here.
He no longer posts.
He is a top bloke.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Hammer was a former member.

I think he got sick of all the fighting and racism and sh*t on here.
He no longer posts.
He is a top bloke.
I blame you Al Bundy for all the racism on this forum!!!

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've lost count of the number of threads that have magically appeared mere hours after appearing on here - If we were to take a look right now, I bet we'd find heaps !

Or sumfing ? You sure about those facts ? You can see my join date cant you ?

Coming from someone who preaches what a holier-than-thou website he now Mods, where content is screened to prevent such attacks as the one you made.

Family member of his or not, I have a daughter too. That sh*t is out-of-line.

Heres the irony, toolbag. Had you not come here and told us all what a sanctuary from abuse your forum is, only to unload with one of the most disgusting putdowns designed to provoke and cause trouble - I would not be here pointing out your short-comings ....... like the one in your pants !

HA ! Says the guy who packed up his bat-and-ball, and took his 4 or so besties in his own bandwagon, to form his own Forum !

Me thinks you out-do me in that department by a country mile ! Why dont you start a forum - Bandwagoner Dotcom ? Who knows .... You could be a Mod in between all the servere upgrades !

F*cking Tracer !
Captain Kickass there was just as bad things said by Davo about Haztrick. I agree with you it was out of line. Almo should not have stooped to Davo's level but it was not without provocation. There are two sides to every story. Again I do not agree with Almo saying that to Davo. I also do not agree with the things that have been said by Davo. They are also out of line

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL cassy always in to defend the crew

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
berries I did not defend Almo in what he said
I know but everythread your always in there trying to defend bluenwhite or its members. If you dont take the bait they will stop.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know but everythread your always in there trying to defend bluenwhite or its members. If you dont take the bait they will stop.
I am not defending bluenwhite or its members they just happen to be from bluenwhite and members. I am speaking up to poor behaviour to other people no matter who they be and what I have said in the past I felt was poor behaviour. I also think what Almo did last night or this morning whenever it was was poor behaviour. Two wrongs do not make a right. I would just like to see an end to people picking on other people. There are people on here that I do not like but I do not resort to insulting them and creating stupid insulting and childish threads. Almo may not like me saying it but he deserved to be banned last night. So do a few others on here

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I am not defending bluenwhite or its members they just happen to be from bluenwhite and members. I am speaking up to poor behaviour to other people no matter who they be and what I have said in the past I felt was poor behaviour. I also think what Almo did last night or this morning whenever it was was poor behaviour. Two wrongs do not make a right. I would just like to see an end to people picking on other people. There are people on here that I do not like but I do not resort to insulting them and creating stupid insulting and childish threads. Almo may not like me saying it but he deserved to be banned last night. So do a few others on here
You're exactly right.

Ban Cassy

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Cassy - You're entitled to your opinion and I have no issue with you ! I lurk on your site and you're pretty harmless.

Whoever said "as soon as he stops taking the bait, it'll stop", is correct.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
how come all the people here that were demodded do not post hardly anymore?

I thought you all said internet power wasn't important?

Status
Not open for further replies.