"High Profile Player About To Commit Suicide"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
As much as i HATE some players i would never wish suicide on them. No way.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
This thread is going to be a magnet for d*ckheads and morons with no idea what they're talking about. Stupid idots with their 'htfu' and 'weak as piss' attitudes.

So.... before you post in here ....... walk a mile in a persons shoes people !

Or kindly shut the fcuk up !

M

Mr Miyagi

This thread is going to be a magnet for d*ckheads and morons with no idea what they're talking about. Stupid idots with their 'htfu' and 'weak as piss' attitudes.

So.... before you post in here ....... walk a mile in a persons shoes people !

Or kindly shut the fcuk up !
Oath, awesome post

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I don't wish suicide on ANYONE, that's disgraceful form.

I mean look at things in the bigger picture, SBW left the club IT'S A ****ING FOOTBALL CLUB he didn't commit murder ffs.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
suicide is a very serious issue and even if it were the most hated player it would have a massive effect on the league community.

It not only hurts the friends and family but the fans as well.

However sports starts are not the only ones who have to deal with issues in their life, everyday people suffer from depression as well ( I have had close friends suffer depression).

By playing league you are in the public eye and that is something that they have to learn to deal with. I don't think there really is anything the NRL can do to shield the players from the media though.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it was Johns in the media saying he had been through hell and had contemplated it at times, modern society is a joke and its proof money and success does not always bring happiness.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
"Our friend died at his own battlefield.

He was killed in action fighting a civil war.

He fought against adversities that were as real to him ....

.... as his casket is real to us.

They were powerful adversaries.

They took toll of his energies and endurance.

They exhausted the last vestiges of his courage and his strength.

Only God knows what this child of His suffered ....

.... in the silent skirmishes that took place in his soul.

(a hug and a wink for anyone this reaches)

Nanna B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have to agree with most people here. Until you have walked in their shoes you have no f....g right to ctiticize in any way. To some people Grow Up.!!!!!!!!!!!

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
damn man... if im suicidal, remind me not to talk to most of you on here...

Its freaky, but makes sence, some people just cant handle pressure, and dnt know what to do with the limelight, and all the scrutiny n sh*t.. for some, suicide is the easy way out.

The sad thing is, is the people dont realise that it takes more courage, and more guts to commit suicide, than it would to deal with whatever problem lead you to that point.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think he was talking about anyone

He was just saying that with the extra scrutiny the players are under, its more likely to happen

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
maybe he was just talking about how he felt while he was playing.... drugs will play with your mind... literally...

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
None of you have a ****in clue what people go through. So leave your harden up comments to yourself.

Bi-Polar/Depression is an illness.

It's like your mother has cancer and is so sick she can walk and someone tells her to "harden the **** up"

If you havn't had someone close to you Suicide from depression you should shut the **** up.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As others have touched on. I have a friend who is bi-polar & it's an all engulfing problem. Everyone that says get help & there are other ways other than suicide. Really doesn't have a clue what sufferers go through! Myself included. But i am learning. They get in such a mental state nothing is rational. They no they have a problem. But when they are in a bad place. Nothing can stop them doing whatever they are going to do.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
None of you have a ****in clue what people go through. So leave your harden up comments to yourself.

It's like your mother has cancer and is so sick she can walk and someone tells her to "harden the **** up"

If you havn't had someone close to you Suicide from depression you should shut the **** up.

Well said

I have had family and friends suffer it...Family member is ok now we think...Friend im not so sure

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The sad thing is, is the people dont realise that it takes more courage, and more guts to commit suicide, than it would to deal with whatever problem lead you to that point.

that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.....

look if someone has bipolar i wish em all the luck in the world to deal with it.....but if its just players that cant handle the heat,well get out of the kitchen.......

im not saying for one sec htfu......but from the 1st post it didnt say anything about certain players with bipolar...just said players who dont like being in the spotlight......

few people in here throwing stones when no one really knows the real story.....

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

agree

also these footy players wanted to be professionals

so stop being yobbos and piss heads and take your jobs seriously

you think they are under pressure imagen what the the top footballs overseas are under getting paid 150k per week

league allways wants to be wrapped in a bubble from the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.