Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Utai

New Pup
Reaction score
my 4 year old Son goes to Kids World Kindy in Guildford today he came home and said that one of the carers hit him. Im contemplating to call DOC'S but when he ain't around because he is very emotional about it, and he is suppose to go to school again tomorrow but he refueses to go, I think ill put in another Preschool till the end of the year as he will be starting Kindergarten!!!

M

Mr Miyagi

Give him a backhander and tell him to harden up ffs lol

K

KL

I dont mean to be rude, but do you really think posting this on the kennel will help?

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
maybe she didn't hit him. children don't always tell the truth

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Report the Daycare centre (Or whatever you want to call it).

Apparently the laws are heaps strict now that they're a 'flavour of the month' business.

M

Mr Miyagi

wow! dramatic much!? you're going off based on the words of a 3/4 yr old! Seriously?
I agree, miss Utai you are going to crazy too quick.
You might ruin an innocent persons career, children are know to over exagerate things.
I still reckon you should tell the kid to htfu, we copped ear pulling and all as kids and we turned out fine
Problem is all you people are ultra soft these days

K

KL

ffs i didnt want to be rude, but this is pathetic, it is a bulldogs supporters forum, not the friggin DOCS complaint forum

instead of whinging abt it on the internet take your kid to a new child care centre. FFS

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i would still get absolute 100% evidence before i ruin someone's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.