Matt Utai needs to be re-signed

Do you think Matt Utai should be re-signed next year???

• Yes

Votes: 153 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 41 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was our best player for the past few weeks. Making over 100 metres and not making errors. His off-contract next year. I think he should be re-signed next year.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
im sure if he keeps up the good work we would def sign him up. I would put him as a bolter for the NZ squad tbh. The way he is playing he is the form winger by far

M

Mr Miyagi

He has been our best player for years, copped a lot of unwarranted sh!t off uneducated nerds on here

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is a big turn around compared to what people were sayin about him earlier this year:p

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i would hate it if he wasnt signed....and went somewhere else

Number13

Management
Reaction score
He was our best player for the past few weeks. Making over 100 metres and not making errors. His off-contract next year. I think he should be re-signed next year.

He is playing for a contract. Pity he wasn't thinking the same earlier in the year. Do you remember round 1? Needless to say is not good under a high ball.

Boj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i would resign him maybe put him in the back row or maybe bench ? with our back line like this

Nanai Idris Morris ???

and matt can add some inpact from the bench ?

M

Mr Miyagi

Whats turned around is his GAME Roddy
People expect players to be at peak after coming off long lay off's due to injury.
They have no fuken clue and should shut their mouths on commenting on football when they have no clue

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
look ... none doubts the guy can attack... but he is woeful in defence....

but until there is overall some one better for the position... he is playing well enough at the moment to keep it... definately.....

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
I said at the start of the year utai would go very close to getting the player's player award this year and was heavily rediculed , If he hadnt missed so much game time i rekcon he would have won it by a country mile.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said at the start of the year utai would go very close to getting the player's player award this year and was heavily rediculed , If he hadnt missed so much game time i rekcon he would have won it by a country mile.
I agree champ :grinning:

M

Mr Miyagi

Nice try!

Darius Boyd looked good. It would be interesting to hear your reaction if we secured him.
Utai over boyd anyday, everyone on here knows I am pro Utai for obvious reasons.
Boyd is not fit to polish Utais boots when he is on
Not a bandwagoner like most of the uneducated football heads on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.