Defiant Sonny ready to go to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
He wants to be a matyr - for football? What a ******.

I don't want him back. He will sit on his arse for 4 years eating up our cash. Cut your losses Dogs, it is a matter for the NRL now.

L

loui323

Can the Bulldogs please provide a BSB and Bank Account number. I want to donate $2000 towards the legal fund. I Want to see justice. Justice is no other than Sonny Bill playing for the Bulldogs untill the end of his contract, or not playing at all!
i will be on on that, if it means that the Dogs bring this guy to justice, i want in.. no player is bigger then the Bulldogs.

MR-BULLDOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
when u take a loan out under ur name i dont think u can change it half way through to somone elses name,

M

mofo sixx

I still don't understand what these so called convictions are because all i heard on the Footy show was sh*t coming out his mouth. Honestly he is trying to act like he did this for the good off the game and he is some sort of hero but NO ONE is buying it.

Ill be honest here, I am a roosters fan who has never liked the dogs much. I mean yeah part of it was due to dogs being a great rivals but i never really liked them.

But what Sonny did (as much as i don't like dogs) was a dog act, All league fans agree even the ones who hate dogs and like to see them down.

It WAS NOT BALLSY. He waited till he was on the other side of the world to discuss it in a pre recorded interview. The BALLSY thing to do would be to tell everyone and discuss it before you left and cop the criticism like a real man not run away like a confused boy. I would have loved Fatty or Daley to be able to ask a few questions, Because as stupid as Fatty can be at times he was fired up about it. You could dead set see the emotion on the boys faces. They all played footy and as Fatty said he never wanted to leave Manly but they let him go, But walking out on team mates anjd fans like that is wrong.

The kid is confused and Folkes was right, bad company.
that was really well said "apart from the not liking the dogs part" but everything else agree 100% , He deserved to be grilled but that wont happen, LOL @ saying it took balls, id say it takes balls to stick by ur team when they are struggling, it doesnt take balls to run off in the middle of the night, he is so disillusioned its sickening

K

KL

as if he is going to jail.

how much is his house in cronulla worth?

TAS

All In
Reaction score
if he owes $1million to the bank for his property, i would have thought that seizing it would be doing him a favour....???

TAS

All In
Reaction score
yeh i understand that. what im saying is he basically has no equity in it at all. seizing it wouldnt hurt or bother him at all

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
yeh i understand that. what im saying is he basically has no equity in it at all. seizing it wouldnt hurt or bother him at all
That's what i was thinking, he has hardly an equity in it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Sonny is the new Tupac...its "Me Against The World" loll ffffssss get over yourself

bdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can't they freeze his bank account?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I made a point of not watching the footy show as i didn't want to hear the crap he came out with. As far as i am concerned, i'd like to just see him somehow kept out of any football code for good. If he got a career ending injury tomorrow i would give thanks for Karma. I despise Mason for his act as well, but the way that SBW cried foul about Mason's lack of loyalty then left like a ***** in an even worse manner. I'm not over this his leaving but i'm over hearing about it.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol. Sonny is soooo confused right now!! i ALMOST feel sorry for him.. but oh wait i dont..

Jail seems EXTREMELY unlikely, but i hope he suffers the consequences of his actions.

K

KL

Yeah thats what I thought as well.

if SBW doesn't pay the loan then the bank owns the house. therefore the house could not be seized as it does not belong to the scumbag

D

DoggyStylz

OMFG...does coconut plan to make himself into a martyr?....like he is a freedom fighter or something?

Sonny signed a 5 year contract willingly, no one put a gun to his head!

honour your contract you bastard!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.