The Kennels 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I wasnt going if two peeps were gonna come. Wethrill Park isnt close to belmore
ah, weterill park

do you know a michael and laura?, brother and sister that live around there or used to?

Malla

Reaction score
LOL mehhhhh
Bro your struggling to make a jim beam side
I was just kidding with my remark man lol. Maybe I should have added the :p
But yeah, I wouldn't say struggling.. but atleast Im there ;)

S

Spraytan

I was just kidding with my remark man lol. Maybe I should have added the :p
But yeah, I wouldn't say struggling.. but atleast Im there ;)
I know man lol, good luck in geting in that side btw :grinning:
I am having a go at those who actually believe they could do a better job in first grade than any of the dogs players out there today

Sakril

Left Right Out
Reaction score
i would make a good fullback good speed and hands

Malla

Reaction score
I know man lol, good luck in geting in that side btw :grinning:
I am having a go at those who actually believe they could do a better job in first grade than any of the dogs players out there today

Thanks man, goodluck with the knee too ay.
and Lol none of em can do a better job. I dislike hearing people bag out players without really knowing how fkn hard it is to be out there, esp at first grade level. Even though dogs are playing terrible, they're doin the best they can probably

S

Spraytan

Thanks man, goodluck with the knee too ay.
and Lol none of em can do a better job. I dislike hearing people bag out players without really knowing how fkn hard it is to be out there, esp at first grade level. Even though dogs are playing terrible, they're doin the best they can probably
Bro you are one of the few who knows, I would challenge any of you to be able to play Mallas team and not get flogged or broken.
Thanks for the well wishes bro, train hard and see if you can take your footy to that extra level so we can be proud of ya.
your only young and if you want it bad enough you should proceed

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
malla u keep up the work and who knows one day u could b playing in a blue and white. i so wish i could play 4 them. would b a dream come true. But if we can get 1 kenneler who could get their how awesome would that b haha. Hahaha ull have ur own groupie :p. But the downside, 1 bad game and watch the kennelers give it 2 ya :p

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a broken collarbone and it really hurts more than anything. Been out for 11 weeks now, back to sport full-on next week

anywayz breaking bones is so easy and no sportsman should be blamed for themselves breaking a bone.

e.g. benji, just a run of bad luck even though his bones are sorta misfunctioning

Malla

Reaction score
Haha yeah man, thats a dreammmm! But I can cop the hate, im an arrogant c-nt haha but nah just shows passion when fans give it to players ay lol.
Thanks for the props man, one game in fg will do me for life tbh, definately a dream. Hani i'll see you in berala nxt season if im still playin in that comp, and thanks for the ups spraytan, definately been owkring hard its just bulldogs selecters have an obsession with polys lol but nah i still got my head down. thanks man

X

XxFoVoSxX

lol ill bea second rower roaming second rower :whacky:
sbw styles :p
hth?

Status
Not open for further replies.