(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
How the **** did he go? Did he just walk out? Did he get released with some sort of settlement? FMD there are a million questions I want to ask
Apparently he just walked out - no one at the club was aware of it. Still unconfirmed at the moment but every news service has picked it up. Some guy emailed 2GB claiming to be a customs officer and said that Sonny checked onto a flight for France with a relative of his manager's and that he was going for six months - HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HIS FANS AND HIS TEAMMATES!!!!

S

Spraytan

Relax man, if it is true it is good for the club in the long term, he was a cancer along with Mase.
Someone else will eventually come up and fill his shoes

reddevil08

New Pup
Reaction score
If this is true the NRL & Bulldogs can eat my shorts dude. I hope the AFL & A-League make Rugby League die of a slow death.

rocrule

Waterboy
Reaction score
if this is true good ridens to the ungrateful pr#ck what sort of a man is he to walk out on his team mates especially when they r doin it so tough.I hope greenberg does everything in his power for him to honor his contract even if it means playing park football.It seems a contract means nothing if players can just walk out like that

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On Foxsports it says rumours that SBW has walked out on the Bulldogs, and it is about to be the main story on channel 9's news.
If it is true, he is an absolutely greedy ****ing dog of a human. He can go and get himself ****ed.

bulldog4life90

future historian
Reaction score
i say let the prick go, and we should sue him until all he has left is the shirt on his back

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This Is The Bottom Line

There Is No More Bulldogs
well, i thought pretty strongly your sauce was pulling your leg because you're so over the top with sbw you'd be easy to string along
note:your comment above

but i concur, your sauce was not playin and was correct

by the way, get a grip, if he's gone, we will go on and have a great year next year still

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
fuk him,marquee player gone,now lets chase inglis hard!

K

KL

They are all going of the info provided by the CCT the best show in league

Status
Not open for further replies.