• Don't want to be a part of it

Votes: 39 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about printing. I can print out plenty of the flyers and distribute them to any of you guys who want to hand them out to your bays during the game.

Dogaholic has kindly offered to distribute the flyers to bay 130. So let me know what bays the rest of you guys are in so we can cover as many as possible.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I'm in Bay 130 too. though on the right of the tunnel. I will distribute. My 10 year old son is in Ultimate with my wife as of today (new members) they will be in it as well PT. I think we should hand them out before the game as well.

A

A_C

I can still print some - but dunno if i am bothered to hand them out - ya'll can meet me in aisle 132 before the game and get them off me. I should be getting there about 6ish though (is there an under 20's game?)

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Aye cee....if you get there early it would be tops if you could drop off a flyer on every 2nd seat while they are empty and people will see them when they get to their seats maybe?

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This will work well. I can see all the lebs doing anything just to talk to you :p
ouch not just a pretty face guys lol..

just let me know what happens.. i can get them off you at the game at some stage rach?

D

D0ggyStylz

I'm in Bay 130 too. though on the right of the tunnel. I will distribute. My 10 year old son is in Ultimate with my wife as of today (new members) they will be in it as well PT. I think we should hand them out before the game as well.
Works out well as I am on the left

K

kennyy

I did a flyer similar to ac's though it's at home. Will post it up tonight. Can't print them though. AC I thought you were going to do the printing? If not then surely there is a printer out there that hates Mason that will do GRATIS.
the advertising canon will get a workout if needed, just send it thru

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Aye cee....if you get there early it would be tops if you could drop off a flyer on every 2nd seat while they are empty and people will see them when they get to their seats maybe?
IMO that's the best way to go about it. Just scatter them around the members area, so then if other members see us in the kennel area doing it they'll know what we are doing.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like this idea is taking off in the way we wanted it to. I dont think standing outside the ground will be as effective anymore.

The plan is to distribute flyers amongst the bays that you are sitting in. Everyone who is going to the game if you can print out 100 or more flyers and hand them out to your bay thats great.

If you can not print them out then let me know and I can meet you at the ground and hand each of you a whole bunch of flyers to hand out.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I rekon if you put them at the counter at the doggies shop wounldnt hurt, so when they purchase tickets, they could take it with them. Or outside the doggies shop so the bulldogs OFFICIALLY have nothing to do with it.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I really really really want this to turn out, hopefully all the bulldogs fans at the game contribute and make it awesome!

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
This is the stupidest idea ever.

Its a game of football ffs not a circus.

The only thing we should be doing on friday night is supporting our team not worrying about Willie Mason.

He left us. Get over it.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
pattenator im home from school now-whats news?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
How long until media leak this to him in the hope for a comment ?

Bet it gets mentioned Thurs on Footy Show !

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im wondering what our players will be thinking on game day, Patten has already said he doesnt think much of the way he turned his back on his mates who stuck by him until the end. I bet they didnt even get a goodbye.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Woo! Just bought my tickets-not the best in the house, But still ****ing excited! row 5, seats 1 & 2 area 105-1, good enough hey. Ill get the fliers out in that area, we allowed to take video cameras in?

Status
Not open for further replies.