How The Phuck is This Possible!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
how can they afford it???? aaaaahhhh!!!!

I H8 THE ROOSTERS!!!!!

R

rooster.man

Speculation at the moment, but we've got a ridiculous amount of players coming off contract next season, so it's entirely possible that we'll get them and could fit them under the cap.

B

Ben Godberts

Speculation at the moment, but we've got a ridiculous amount of players coming off contract next season, so it's entirely possible that we'll get them and could fit them under the cap.
ilove roosters fans saying oh oh we lost harrison and soward and beattie so we can afford mason and inu and folau

R

rooster.man

ilove roosters fans saying oh oh we lost harrison and soward and beattie so we can afford mason and inu and folau
No...We lost 10 players from last year now though (assuming Williams goes to the Dogs), so it makes perfect sense that we could get Mason and O'Meley for this year.

B

Ben Godberts

so you lose another 10 players next year for 2 [players

how do u have a squad of 25?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
LOL The last time I check we have about 700 000 more reasons to be favourites for there signature

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
rorters i say!!! They are doing the old doggy style!!

B

Ben Godberts

your a moron

no body doubts you have young guys, we all know you dont young guys from your junior system
just because you stolen a 18 yr old from somwhere doesnt make him your young talent

R

rooster.man

your a moron

no body doubts you have young guys, we all know you dont young guys from your junior system
just because you stolen a 18 yr old from somwhere doesnt make him your young talent
SBW a Bankstown boy born and bred is he?

Hard to produce leaguies in a union heartland mate.

R

rooster.man

Hey C@CK breath is that the only player u can mention Gosh u C@CKS really p!ss me off
Can't blame you for getting pissed off at Roosters fans mate. It obviously stems from jealousy of our fine club and how badly we'll beat you next year.

B

Ben Godberts

SBW a Bankstown boy born and bred is he?

Hard to produce leaguies in a union heartland mate.
what about corey hughes, brent sherwin, matt utai, jarrod hickey

in our team last yr we have more local kids than your club has ever had
loser

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone please tell me how they are going to afford it?!?!? if we dont get inu or falaou or some gun player with all the money we have i will have lost all faith in the system (the cap) and lose faith in the doggies managment

R

rooster.man

can someone please tell me how they are going to afford it?!?!? if we dont get inu or falaou or some gun player with all the money we have i will have lost all faith in the system (the cap) and lose faith in the doggies managment
As I said earlier, we have 12 guys coming off contract next year. It's entirely possible that we could fit them under the cap.

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As I said earlier, we have 12 guys coming off contract next year. It's entirely possible that we could fit them under the cap.
With politis and bouris being major benefactors in rugby league and especially for the roosters, it is impossible for the roosters to be ever caught being over the cap.

Honestly, be realistic about what you're saying. If they were to be outed and the rooster's be caught over the cap, gallop and the NRL will lose a sh$t load of financial backing. This is the only reason they havent been caught.

They have rorted the cap and will continue to rort the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.