Little Baza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
awww another little Baza!!! congratulations to you and your wife.. im sure he is as adorable as the other two!!!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Couple of pics: Sexy as Dad in surgical stuff with little Ashton, and the little man a few hours after he arrived.

Finally didnt have any hiccups with this one! He was a planned C Section and everything went well. He screamed his head off for the first hour and a half after he was born, but has settled down a bit now. He looks like my older son a fair bit, with a little bit of Masons (and my wifes) Maori nose and lips!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow baza...you look kinda hot in surgical get up lol.
oh he's GORGEOUS. how's mrs baza going?

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well done baza,congratulations champ....good to see that ur firing on all cylinders and not shooting blanks like offseason.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow baza...you look kinda hot in surgical get up lol.
oh he's GORGEOUS. how's mrs baza going?
;) The Mrs is ok. Sore and cant get up yet, but she's ok.

are you not showing your face because you are a dentist?
HAHA!
Well done baza,congratulations champ....good to see that ur firing on all cylinders and not shooting blanks like offseason.
My bullets always hit the mark. I just hope they dont hit the mark before I get the chop :o

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wanky gown though tbh. at least ours are just all green.
oh well done. i love kids. they make me all clucky. how long is the mrs going to be in for?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wanky gown though tbh. at least ours are just all green.
oh well done. i love kids. they make me all clucky. how long is the mrs going to be in for?
Hopefully she'll be out by the weekend, but we just have to wait and see. Our first two have both been jaundice, so just when we think we're coming home, they have to stay in for a few more days to go on that bili bed thing. Hopefully that wont be the case this time. My wife despises being in there!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
congrats baza on your new boy...

lets celebrate this occasion at the castle hill tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.