1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

New Profile Posts

1. BankstownBulldog
    BankstownBulldog
    Blue and White blooded
  2. Stuart Thomas
    Stuart Thomas
    Stuart is a Sydney based journalist/writer/live blogger who began writing League, football, cricket and tennis for the Roar.com in 2015.
  3. Matilida
    Matilida
    Bulldogs for Life
  4. OldDogFan
    OldDogFan heckler
  5. Bulldogs_4eva
    1. Trafford10
      Trafford10
      Better than a soft cock.
      Jun 11, 2018
  6. SKY-DOG
    SKY-DOG
    Proud to be a BULLDOG
  7. G_Dog_Rota
    G_Dog_Rota ThePedigree
    Paesano .. surely your taking the piss right ?? LOL

You cant be serious??
  8. Isaac
    Isaac
    Time to bring Jayden Okunbor in to replace Josh Morris and Lachie Lewis on wing replacing Montaya.
  9. Micko1979
    Micko1979 Oatley Dog
    Salary cap??? Just wondering how bad it really is. And any idea who we will release
    1. Oatley Dog
      Oatley Dog
      The messages I have gotten from people employed in senior positions in the club and on the board are all saying the same thing, McDonnell is not going to do any recruiting for 18 mths that will probably mean we don't sign anyone until after Nov this year for 2020.
      May 11, 2018
    2. Micko1979
      Micko1979
      Cheers mate. Not too much different from what I heard. Any idea on who we could lose?
      May 11, 2018
    3. Oatley Dog
      Oatley Dog
      No. Haven't heard but I look like going to the centre of excellence in the next couple of weeks to have a look around. May find something out then
      May 12, 2018
  10. AyeZed
    AyeZed
    Dogs of war
  11. justdogs
  12. enoughsaid
    enoughsaid
    Attack wins u matches, Defence Wins u premierships
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Dogsarnthavingaparty
      Dogsarnthavingaparty
      Pay lichaa and the rest of the team foran morris twins eastwood montoya all forwards fuckin soft enjoy the spoon this year you useless cunts you deserve it broncos next week they will flog you sluts by 50 dogs of war my arse more like just dogs full stop i give up on them they should fuck the whole club off
      Apr 27, 2018
    3. Dogsarnthavingaparty
      Dogsarnthavingaparty
      Pathetic useless cunts just embarrassed yourselves and fans every fucking week just stay home girls
      Apr 27, 2018
    4. Dogsarnthavingaparty
      Dogsarnthavingaparty
      Jackson is no captain tries hard but shouldn't be captain give it to our new massive signing woods all useless thought last year was bad you guys r pathetic nrl team of the century
      Apr 27, 2018
  13. Dog_Anatior_
    Dog_Anatior_
    Eager First Game
  14. Dawain87
    Dawain87
    Day of the dog!
  15. _BT_
  16. SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie
  17. Typical dog
    Typical dog
    It was better when my team was winning.......
  18. Phalangist
    Phalangist Steve M
    Thanks mate appreciate that

pumpconcreteaustralia@gmail.com
  19. Steve M
    Steve M
    I’m at the meeting now, so post your email, I’ll send it to you. Complete it send it back and I’ll do the rest
    1. Phalangist likes this.
  20. Steve M