Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
AFB to SST to this guy reality is we couldn’t bring in a prop. Don’t blame Gus or the club tbh say we brought in AFB with his age and he picks up an injury it could put the whole rebuild in jeopardy. Gotta go hard for a few middles this year for 25
That's the worry. There's no signings for 2025 to strengthen the forward pack as yet and there's not that much left of a very skinny list coming off contract as it is. Gus needs to pull a frontrower outa the hat.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the upset, DV is a low gutter act .. but if going by comments on here, it was ten years ago, so that would have made him 23 at the time, age is not an excuse, but you also have to have a certain amount of understanding that people can be remorseful, reformed, and regretful for their actions, has it ever happened again ? … and whilst it should never be condoned, people do turn their lives around and become better people through adversity ... do we continue to castigate and stone those that do, or do we give them a second chance .

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd assume he's on one of the supplemental contracts or whatever they're called if not a reserve grade signing for now. It's up to him to get in NRL contention. If he doesn't I don't think we lose much. But if we get some good games out of him I'd assume he's not on much. So it's a low risk gamble IMO.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not particularly interested in supporting him but yes I'd say a signing like this would be better suited to a mrke stable club. One with a senior playing group, experienced coach, etc. Anyway I cbf anymore, don't want to get cyber bullied by the Gus cucks that probably get off to the thought of a player beating their daughters.
Seems to me that this question was loaded to draw this kind of response from you Marly, don’t buy in relax mate.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low risk signing. One year. Minimum coin. Does he slot straight into the 17 round 1? Or play NSW Cup for a few weeks then slot on the bench.

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately that’s the way this place is. It doesn’t matter who signs. Somebody dislikes it. I’m confident if we signed Nathan Cleary somebody would be against it.
100% !!! Roger Ramjet is an overrated daddy boy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seems to me that this question was loaded to draw this kind of response from you Marly, don’t buy in relax mate.
I'll remove myself from this. I'll just enjoy my last few months of Klopp :sob:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The player market is absolutely cooked. Damn you Uncle Wayne and the Dolphins!
I think it'll be a few years before it's even close to recovered. And even then I think more clubs are going to need to expand their pathways before the talk of introducing another club to the NRL. So potentially 6-8 years of a bare market if expansion goes ahead.

Hopefully it gives a competitive edge to clubs who invest heavily into development through that period because we're going to see some great players progressing through the grades. And if it becomes a visible advantage hopefully every club will take some responsibility for funding neglected regions. We might not quite be reaping the benefits a lot just yet. But in about 2 years I think sensational juniors will be claiming spots in the run on side.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought you’d approve of signing. Premiership winner, experienced prop. Good to have around the younger players, even if just at training
Did us well last year when Reynolds was leading the training and culture. 60 point losses. Club really makes so many steps forwards but can’t help itself with crap like this

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everything mate .. he knows everything & he’s always right .. also knows every player & what they’re capable of, pretty much as far as he’s concerned they’re all shit ..
Lmao

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did us well last year when Reynolds was leading the training and culture. 60 point losses. Club really makes so many steps forwards but can’t help itself with crap like this
Relax 60 point losses….. it was one game that we got beat 66-0,
the rest was 30 points plus.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the bloke who abused his wife/partner, right?
Please don't say such things thats grossly unfair and none of your business. It's up to the Club to make a call on such matters not you with half the facts and a possible agenda.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Going to share a candid story to show how sometimes innocent people can get tied up in some bullshit. I'm not by any means suggesting Zane was innocent, just want to shine a light on the fact that knowing intimate details matter before you judge someone.

I had an ex who punched me in the dick out of nowhere and threatened to stab me because I told her to give me some space so I wrapped that spicy little burrito up with her arms pinned in the blanket (with the knife still in her hand) and rang her dad to come get her. While her dad was on loudspeaker she yelled out that I was going to kill her so he turned up with the police. After questioning and her calming down the police officer admitted it was probably the best thing I could've done but it was up to her if she wanted to lay charges for deprivation of liberty and assault and potential battery.
Note; assault is apparently the apprehension of potential violence and battery is making contact through physical violence.
Note;, I never touched the bitch I just executed a perfect blanket wrap with her head sticking out as she approach me with the knife.
I then held her like that, gripping the blanket tightly from behind.
When the police arrived I warned them she had a knife to which she pretty smartly replied "yeah for self defence" and they immediately believed her.

I have never had any previous or since any physical altercations with a spouse. I don't have a criminal record for them to make assumptions from. But I was so fucking close if not for her father walking over and apologizing to me and her screaming sorry from the background the questioning officer began to see truth of the matter was as I explained

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going to share a candid story to show how sometimes innocent people can get tied up in some bullshit. I'm not by any means suggesting Zane was innocent, just want to shine a light on the fact that knowing intimate details matter before you judge someone.

I had an ex who punched me in the dick out of nowhere and threatened to stab me because I told her to give me some space so I wrapped that spicy little burrito up with her arms pinned in the blanket (with the knife still in her hand) and rang her dad to come get her. While her dad was on loudspeaker she yelled out that I was going to kill her so he turned up with the police. After questioning and her calming down the police officer admitted it was probably the best thing I could've done but it was up to her if she wanted to lay charges for deprivation of liberty and assault and potential battery.
Note; assault is apparently the apprehension of potential violence and battery is making contact through physical violence.
Note;, I never touched the bitch I just executed a perfect blanket wrap with her head sticking out as she approach me with the knife.
I then held her like that, gripping the blanket tightly from behind.
When the police arrived I warned them she had a knife to which she pretty smartly replied "yeah for self defence" and they immediately believed her.

I have never had any previous or since any physical altercations with a spouse. I don't have a criminal record for them to make assumptions from. But I was so fucking close if not for her father walking over and apologizing to me and her screaming sorry from the background the questioning officer began to see truth of the matter was as I explained
There are some crazy MF females out there. Particularly some of the gang off-spring in New Zealand. Not sure where the Zane issue happened but there are always two sides to a story.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would you say the same thing if he was a pedo?
Same level of grub for mine.
While I wouldn't say it's the same level of grub and I don't think that line of discussion is where we should be going tbh ...

I do get what you're saying.

Some sinds are unforgiveable no matter how many years have passes is what you're saying.

And I totally respect that as it's hard to argue against tbh.