Opinion Your rating on Gus' performance so far

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I spoke to him he said he wanted to go to England, he wasn’t lowballed, it wasn’t about money and his family were all excited for the change and adventure. His neighbour Piggy Riddell had been in his ear about England too
Good to know

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My rating on Gus so far is 10/10 for putting his hand up to try and help fix this clusterfuck of a mess …

God help us if he was to pull the pin … realistically he doesn’t need this crap in his life ..

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My rating on Gus so far is 10/10 for putting his hand up to try and help fix this clusterfuck of a mess …

God help us if he was to pull the pin … realistically he doesn’t need this crap in his life ..
bro you do know he’s getting 800k or something a year to do this. And let’s not forget it isn’t his main job either, he’s got media commitments coming out of his arse

I’d put my hand up to do this as well. I wouldn’t be very good at it, but I’d still collect a fat cheque, get paid out if it fails, and live comfortably. You see where I’m getting at?

our saving grace here is that Gus is egotistic and won’t allow us to fail. So I’m counting on that over anything

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro you do know he’s getting 800k or something a year to do this. And let’s not forget it isn’t his main job either, he’s got media commitments coming out of his arse

I’d put my hand up to do this as well. I wouldn’t be very good at it, but I’d still collect a fat cheque, get paid out if it fails, and live comfortably. You see where I’m getting at?

our saving grace here is that Gus is egotistic and won’t allow us to fail. So I’m counting on that over anything
Bro, you do know he was probably earning a truck load at the Roosters for years …. Was probably on $800k at the Panthers for 10 years … he’s been earning a bucket load from media commitments for who knows how many years …. Not to mention coaching gigs and origin gigs and whatever else he’s done … the blokes worth at least $15 million +

He’s mid 60’s , the bloke could go live in the south of France like a king for the rest of his life and not give a shit about the crap we’re deep in …

As I said 10/10 for putting his hand up and not saying F/U all no way I’m touching that clusterfuck of a mess …

Reactions: J_B

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, you do know he was probably earning a truck load at the Roosters for years …. Was probably on $800k at the Panthers for 10 years … he’s been earning a bucket load from media commitments for who knows how many years …. Not to mention coaching gigs and origin gigs and whatever else he’s done … the blokes worth at least $15 million +

He’s mid 60’s , the bloke could go live in the south of France like a king for the rest of his life and not give a shit about the crap we’re deep in …

As I said 10/10 for putting his hand up and not saying F/U all no way I’m touching that clusterfuck of a mess …
Yeh mate, which is why he had to get convinced (he didn’t volunteer) to take the job. That means he didn’t say yes until the $$ said so.

people with a lot of money are pretty weird, they often love to get more money rather than enjoy it. Gould hasn’t been to Europe. Heard it on a podcast. That’ll tell you the type of bloke he is. Tight as fuck and in it for the dollars, or just a dude who loves to grind. I think he’s a mixture of the two

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh mate, which is why he had to get convinced (he didn’t volunteer) to take the job. That means he didn’t say yes until the $$ said so.

people with a lot of money are pretty weird, they often love to get more money rather than enjoy it. Gould hasn’t been to Europe. Heard it on a podcast. That’ll tell you the type of bloke he is. Tight as fuck and in it for the dollars, or just a dude who loves to grind. I think he’s a mixture of the two
Could be right … you are right about people who love their money … but he still said yes to us, probably could of worked at other clubs, maybe he does love money we don’t really know … but gut tells me he loves the challenge …

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They said on Fox tonight that Gus isn't attending our games.

Anyone know if that's true ?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They said on Fox tonight that Gus isn't attending our games.

Anyone know if that's true ?
He's had back surgery so was at home. Hasn't done 9 broadcasts either. Not sure tho he's missed 100% footy, so maybe that's crap.
His sock drawer needed rearranging as he had too many odd sox. He's cleared space now for a new pack of 10 sox coming his way this Fathers Day.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Hard to say without seeing the pathway program

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With everything that’s come to light in the last few days, it’s interesting to read some of the comments in this thread , yet again the fish fucker and his band of merry cocksuckers are shown for what they really are. This club, this board, this coach and this GM are moving this club forward regardless of your agendas and opinions.
EAD.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
With everything that’s come to light in the last few days, it’s interesting to read some of the comments in this thread , yet again the fish fucker and his band of merry cocksuckers are shown for what they really are. This club, this board, this coach and this GM are moving this club forward regardless of your agendas and opinions.
EAD.
Since we are "stuck" with them, might as well give them next year to see if they are legit or just talk.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
-10000 for the embarrassment the club has gone through last two days

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
EAD.
-300 points moved us forward lmao. No one can quantify if we’ve moved forward until next year. That’s the fish fuckers and the positive Cucks. We’ve got 7 months of arguing to go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
-300 points moved us forward lmao. No one can quantify if we’ve moved forward until next year. That’s the fish fuckers and the positive Cucks. We’ve got 7 months of arguing to go
This is the problem, we won't know if it's legit or bullshit until at least round 5 next year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You might want to read my post again, I don’t mention what’s happened this year,my post was about what’s come to light in the last few days and why Gus and CC have made the decisions they have made, we can’t change how things developed this year and unlike some I don’t dwell on the past or things I can’t change, my post was about what they are doing now for the future.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You might want to read my post again, I don’t mention what’s happened this year,my post was about what’s come to light in the last few days and why Gus and CC have made the decisions they have made, we can’t change how things developed this year and unlike some I don’t dwell on the past or things I can’t change, my post was about what they are doing now for the future.
Yeah mis-interpreted my bad

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8/10
He'll gain two more points when he gets rid of the lowlife mole/s within the playing group that have tarnished a club that use to keep everything in house at the family club that would have Peter Moore turning in his grave. This/these scum bags wouldn't know what the family club really stands for or understand it's DNA.