You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The word gets thrown around a lot, but what does it mean?
Its about the standards you hold individually, how much you care and how much you care about your team mates. You do not want to let yourself and your team down.
The biggest give aways are our recruits, Mahoney, Burton, Kikau, TPJ.
These guys have gone backwards so much it just shows the culture of the joint up.
Especially Burton...he was in the starting side of one of the best defensive teams in the last 20 years and he has become an embarrassment. Iyt just shows how he couldnt care less. The same with Mahoney.
It does not matter who comes in, the culture fosters bad performances.
Really bad signs for next season.
Wait for Critta to become a very ordinary player next season.
You can see it from a mile away.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The word gets thrown around a lot, but what does it mean?
Its about the standards you hold individually, how much you care and how much you care about your team mates. You do not want to let yourself and your team down.
The biggest give aways are our recruits, Mahoney, Burton, Kikau, TPJ.
These guys have gone backwards so much it just shows the culture of the joint up.
Especially Burton...he was in the starting side of one of the best defensive teams in the last 20 years and he has become an embarrassment. Iyt just shows how he couldnt care less. The same with Mahoney.
It does not matter who comes in, the culture fosters bad performances.
Really bad signs for next season.
Wait for Critta to become a very ordinary player next season.
You can see it from a mile away.
We might fold tbh… Gus is clueless

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould is a myth and he’s head of football

Ciraldo is a myth, unproven coach and he’s head coach

Khoury is out of his depth and mostly absent as chairman

Can’t believe I’m one of the few who could see this shitshow coming. Writing was always on the walls

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won’t fold, just bottom dwellers for a long time. At the moment, there are no answers.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould is a myth and he’s head of football

Ciraldo is a myth, unproven coach and he’s head coach

Khoury is out of his depth and mostly absent as chairman

Can’t believe I’m one of the few who could see this shitshow coming. Writing was always on the walls
You’re a myth and with fans like you no wonder it’s hard to follow the club.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re a myth and with fans like you no wonder it’s hard to follow the club.
No this club is fortunate to have no shortage of braindead fans like u who will blindly buy into every dream, lie and false promise the club sells

Membership peaked this season thanks to a few puffy YouTube videos and Gus pumping his and our tyres up on Twitter. Braindead morons

Malla

Reaction score
So what would you do better?
CC has put them on a very tough training regime from pre season til now. It forced Reynolds into early retirement. It’s caused a lot of so called first graders to burn out. Is the culture because of CC and Gus or are they going by the old dogs way which is breaking you down before they can build you up? Takes longer than a year to build a culture, and it’s not as easy as building it. It’s easy to point fingers at Gus and CC but I don’t think you lot really understand how fucked this club was/is

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No this club is fortunate to have no shortage of braindead fans like u who will blindly buy into every dream, lie and false promise the club sells

Membership peaked this season thanks to a few puffy YouTube videos and Gus pumping his and our tyres up on Twitter. Braindead morons
I’m fan in good times and bad I don’t kick my club while they are down.
I believe that Gus is the best person for the job but people like you just love to whinge.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m fan in good times and bad I don’t kick my club while they are down.
I believe that Gus is the best person for the job but people like you just love to whinge.
Keep eating the shit up. Whatever makes u happy bro